PDA

View Full Version : SACK JOHN NIXON

bluegadge
11-02-2014, 08:58 PM
What does this fella have to do to get the mallet ????

What have we achieved over the last 2 or 3 years on his watch ??????

WHY IS NO ONE EVER ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE DISASTEROUS MANAGEMENT OF CUFC

Blaming Abbo papers over the cracks..

This club is going to the jewkals...
Most fans don't give a monkeys anymore

WHY DOES NOTHING CHANGE?????????

Bagshot_Blue
13-02-2014, 04:38 PM
You're being very harsh on John. He has done a lot to raise the issues of the lower clubs as part of his FA board duties and has probs done as much as he can without having exhaustive funds at hand. If you have met him you will know he will give you a straight answer to a question, within reason.

If I had the opportunity to take over the club John would def be retained. If he has a limitation it is he doesn't take any risks. Now, some would consider this sensible given our perilous financial position. However, if anything is true in football one has to "speculate to accumulate" and we do that with far too much caution at times re. why didn't we sort the defence in the summer along with an addition forward.

c_j_
13-02-2014, 05:17 PM
'Part of his FA duties'. Not his CUFC 'duties' And I wouldn't ask him for the correct time.

'the most interesting thing happening at this club is the grass growing' As Simpson was at PNE,after Story told him he was going to be their next manager.

'the game is defintiely on' hours before it was called off.

August-'we've sold x amount of season tickets, a good figure on last year' October- 'well we need people to come,because we've only sold x amount of season tickets'

Wukkie
13-02-2014, 05:50 PM
He's only here to try and crawl his way up the FL ladder.

Anyone with any sense can see that. The quicker he's gone the better.

bluegadge
13-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Cutting through the sentimental ...he's a jolly nice chap who gives honest answers claptrap.

MAnaging Directors should be judged on their performance simple as.
Here are some clues...

We have lost a million or so quid over the last couple of seasons
We are in a relegation dogfight
Crowds have dwindled to 3k

This is all on his watch...He has FAILED its blindingly obvious.
Just Like in any job he should be sacked and replaced...Simple

Ffs look beyond the nice local chap bit for a minute...The results speak for themselves. How can you possibly stay in employment with that kind of track record.

Unreal...we are stuck in a bloody limbo time warp...that's just one of the reasons fans can't be arsed anymore

MillerforScotland
13-02-2014, 09:58 PM
He's one of the "custodians" Bluegadge.
As I said on another thread, clever terminology that.

bluegadge
14-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Custodian my arse

What will it take for there to be a change to the management structure which is failing our great club

Nuclear War
Bird Flu
Relegation to the bottom of the Pyramid

Meanwhile time rumbles on...pathetic small minded / part time amateurish corner shop operation

The club is crying out for change. Someone to inject some passion some inititive , new ideas and breath new life into CUFC...Its as stale and attractive as an old mince pie from last crimbo.

sandpit
14-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Do you expect them to do anything,or is it a case of,this is it and just carry on as it were and hope something might happen in the future.

bluegadge
14-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Well Sand its bumbled on since Dave Allan & Fred left and it wont change anytime soon will it

Its so infuriating...right in front of your eyes they are failing and NOTHING EVER GETS DONE ABOUT IT

There is no harm in having a reshuffle at a business is there. Competent businesses would spot the problem and make a change.

sandpit
14-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Well they do seem to dragging their heels on this one,perhaps they are content with how things are going,i know it sounds a long shot but you never know.:?