PDA

View Full Version : redmond substitution

danorwich
11-02-2014, 09:57 PM
WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

i JUST DON'T GET IT, OUR BEST PLAYER, HE WAS CAUSING PROBLEMS ALL NIGHT FOR WEST HOAM.

AND HOUGHTON TAKES HIM OFF, WELL DONE HOOTS, LETS TRY NOT TO WIN THE GAME,.
AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH

olano
11-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Relax we are down.

I think Elmander on insted of Ricky is plane stupid as well.

Snody playing what ever he does. He most be happy with our fantastic manager

Laurie
11-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Ok, you cant blame CH for the finishing, dear God strikers in the lower divs would have put them away.
But you can blame him for team selection, and subs.
1: why was Snotgrass picked in front of Pilks, apart from giving away countless freekicks, and falling over, what is his contribution over 90 mins, he used to be able to deliver a ball, and was a danger when ever we had a free kick 25 yards out, now since being picked for Scotland his input is with his mouth. Bad mistake Chris.
2: We were the better team for much of that match, why then take of the only player who looks as if he might just find the target, to replace him with Holts crippled twin, this is the man who has pushed RVW to the role of third choice striker, says it all really.
3: Agree, Redmond was our main danger, full of running, and at long last was producing some decent stuff, so were we then playing for
another draw, if so CH you should pack yer fecking bags now and let someone with BA**S do the job.
After a good

danorwich
11-02-2014, 10:45 PM
i think houghton would have got no blame for the lose, if it was not for the substitutions, but he made them, and his excuse was that he wanted to bring on fresh legs, great work hoots, take off our most dangerous player, and the only forward we have who can remember what scoring a goal is like.

olano
11-02-2014, 11:36 PM
I think we have to gamble on Ricky he is a bether player then Hooper. He youst need some confidence. But again I think we are down, its to late.

Norfolks_finest
12-02-2014, 01:35 AM
Interesting stat during the match comentary, we have now made 63 total substitutions this season and between them they have created a grand total of 0 goals and 0 assists!
You have to admit CH really knows how to change a game, the man has no plan B, we never change formation to try to win a game only to try and get back into one like tonight, we wait until we go behind and then go 442 with 4 minutes left WTF????

That point against Man C is totally worthless if we keep giving 3 points to all the other clubs at the bottom...

P.S very angry so sorry if it was a bit of a rant.

Hammerman69
12-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Harsh...Thought you played fairly well tonight but was very pleased when Redmond went off...he was the best player on the pitch...that was baffling.

I see a lot of people wanting Hughton out...funnily enough it wasn't long ago people on our board were wanting him in at WHU.

Problem is, all 10 clubs at the bottom are in the same boat really and none of the managers dare go for it...Sunderland have tried it in bits and have now sunk back to the bottom.

I think you guys will stay up as it goes after seeing the performance you put up at Man City...I think it will be Fulham, Cardiff and one other and my vote is with Sunderland at present.

Good luck...love going to Carrow Road so hope we are both still in the PL next season.