PDA

View Full Version : Next 3 Matches

Romanis
11-02-2014, 10:08 PM
Billy will almost certainly have to focus on the next 2 League games with Leicester and Burnley, so I expect the 2nd stringers to feature in Sunday's game.

Or will he risk itand field the strongest side in all 3. Will look good if he could pull it off, but face a lot of questions if it doesn't work.

I think it's time Derbyshire and others prove their worth by taking the game to the Blades.

True_Red
11-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Burnley is a MASSIVE game!

Chocolate_Mouss17
11-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Billy will almost certainly have to focus on the next 2 League games with Leicester and Burnley, so I expect the 2nd stringers to feature in Sunday's game.

Or will he risk itand field the strongest side in all 3. Will look good if he could pull it off, but face a lot of questions if it doesn't work.

I think it's time Derbyshire and others prove their worth by taking the game to the Blades.

We need to put out a strongish team in my opinion. Need to se the tone early in the game that we are really up for it.

I might rest Reid or bring him on if needed but otherwise would play as strong an attacking a team as we can.

Paterson, Cox, Rafik, Mackie, Radi should all feature.

We should also continue with Hobbs and Lascelles at the back as they need to keep the partnership going in my opinion

KeeptheCityGround
12-02-2014, 08:36 AM
Strongest team please Billy. 90 mins away from wembley with a victory at the blunts!

90 ****ING MINUTES!!!

Get at them from kick off, an early goal, 5000 tricky's roaring the team on and we should be too much for them.

Pick a weakened team, start slowly, 5000 edgy tricky's and the blunts have a great chance of beating us.

Trickytreesreds
12-02-2014, 09:15 AM
Strongest team please Billy. 90 mins away from wembley with a victory at the blunts!

90 ****ING MINUTES!!!

Get at them from kick off, an early goal, 5000 tricky's roaring the team on and we should be too much for them.

Pick a weakened team, start slowly, 5000 edgy tricky's and the blunts have a great chance of beating us.

I'm the only Tricky in this village!!

i961pie
12-02-2014, 11:01 AM

90 ****ING MINUTES!!!

I'm the only Tricky in this village!![/quote]

You are certainly the only something? in the village-lol

tricky1972
12-02-2014, 03:41 PM

90 ****ING MINUTES!!!

Collins, Harding, Derbyshire, Henderson, Mackie, DeVries... all not current first choice but all good enough to play championship football... So it wouldn't make Sheff U favourites if we used those players.

ruddyforest
12-02-2014, 04:41 PM
Sorry if I appear pedantic but we are 90 mins (plus possible extra time) away from the quarter finals which are drwn home/away. Its the semis that are played at wembley!!!! ;D

ellafella
12-02-2014, 05:30 PM

90 ****ING MINUTES!!!

Where are you going to sit this time? :s

KeeptheCityGround
13-02-2014, 07:04 AM
Sorry if I appear pedantic but we are 90 mins (plus possible extra time) away from the quarter finals which are drwn home/away. Its the semis that are played at wembley!!!! ;D

Hmmm, that's what I put.

KeeptheCityGround
13-02-2014, 07:12 AM

90 ****ING MINUTES!!!

Where are you going to sit this time? :s[/quote]

On Sunday I'll be wrapped up and sitting inside Jessica Ennis. There will be a lot of noise coming from Jessica Ennis.

TTR will be the last one in! :P

dam617
13-02-2014, 02:17 PM

90 ****ING MINUTES!!!

Where are you going to sit this time? :s[/quote]

On Sunday I'll be wrapped up and sitting inside Jessica Ennis. There will be a lot of noise coming from Jessica Ennis.

TTR will be the last one in! :P[/quote]

Have you noticed on those cr@ppy Bank adverts that Jess does everything in her athletics kit - from jigsaws to grooming her dog.
Her husband's a lucky fella :P