PDA

View Full Version : Great win tonight

alfinyalcabo
11-02-2014, 10:48 PM
for the famous clarets 1-0 at Bolton.. B)

ruddyforest
12-02-2014, 04:11 PM
MASSIVE game Burnley V Forest on 22nd Feb...

ruddyforest
12-02-2014, 04:11 PM

Trickytreesreds
12-02-2014, 04:14 PM

I'd answer that on your board. But seeing as it's full of mardy ****ers, who ban everyone that doesn't like black pudding, **** it.

alfinyalcabo
12-02-2014, 04:20 PM

I'd answer that on your board. But seeing as it's full of mardy ****ers, who ban everyone that doesn't like black pudding, **** it.[/quote]

Dont worry im banned from there..:)

alfinyalcabo
12-02-2014, 04:24 PM

Certainly is mate ..a game both sides need to win but wont want to lose..

ruddyforest
12-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Just hoping we could be the first team to win at your place in the league this season!!! :D Although our record at turf moor is not the best of late but it has got to change sometime...

P.S. Please could you ask Dyche to rest Vokes and Ings for the game as they have been looking a bit leggy recently 0 especially at QPR away!!! ;D

alfinyalcabo
12-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Just hoping we could be the first team to win at your place in the league this season!!! :D Although our record at turf moor is not the best of late but it has got to change sometime...

P.S. Please could you ask Dyche to rest Vokes and Ings for the game as they have been looking a bit leggy recently 0 especially at QPR away!!! ;D

Aye we will most likely lose at home sometime this season.. Cant accomodate your request to rest Danny and Sam though. .sorry.. XD

Romanis
12-02-2014, 07:23 PM

Indeed this was a game I thought Burnley might only draw, 3 points is a great result especially at the Reebok.

Perhaps I was mistaken, I thought the Irons were losing steam, the wins were drying up and you had to rely solely on home form. But a second wind has appeared to be blowing your way and the results of late have all been positive.

Defeat us on the 22nd and you could well be on your way to the auto spot now that QPR appear to have caught your mid-season malaise. Of course that has to be accompanied by your taking 3 points at Bournemouth this Saturday. Take 6 points from these 2 fixtures, I reckon you'll be almost impossible to catch.

alfinyalcabo
12-02-2014, 08:57 PM

Indeed this was a game I thought Burnley might only draw, 3 points is a great result especially at the Reebok.

Perhaps I was mistaken, I thought the Irons were losing steam, the wins were drying up and you had to rely solely on home form. But a second wind has appeared to be blowing your way and the results of late have all been positive.

Defeat us on the 22nd and you could well be on your way to the auto spot now that QPR appear to have caught your mid-season malaise. Of course that has to be accompanied by your taking 3 points at Bournemouth this Saturday. Take 6 points from these 2 fixtures, I reckon you'll be almost impossible to catch.[/quote]

Bournemouth will be a hard game because of Ex Burnley manager Eddie Howe,he will have his team up for it that's for sure,and you lads are playing out of your skin,i dont think anybody is goin

Polish_ForestMad
12-02-2014, 11:11 PM

dont be to worried about vokes and ings,hobbs and lecelles will have them in there back pockets again.

alfinyalcabo
12-02-2014, 11:35 PM

dont be to worried about vokes and ings,hobbs and lecelles will have them in there back pockets again.[/quote]

Not long now before you find out .. ;D