PDA

View Full Version : Asset of Community Value

Pompey_Rik
12-02-2014, 04:15 AM
Hi All,

Been a while since I posted on here, but something happened tonight up in the seaside town of Blackpool, which I thought maybe of interest to Pompey fans, the trust, etc.

Due to the shenanigans going on at Bloomfield Rd, an Independant Supporters Association has been set up, SISA.

The ground has been declared an 'Asset of Community Value' which, if I understand correctly, means that, the club cannot be sold willy nilly, supporters have to be consulted, and effectively, the land cannot be used for any other purpose. I do understand that Pompey, Fortress Fratton, is owned by the fans, ie a community owned club, nowadays. However during our ( yours, if I offend ) downfall, the land at Fratton Park was always a gem, the jewel in the crown, if you will.

Not sure if it has been looked at, I do seem to remember there is some kind of planning restriction surrounding Fratton Park, if it hasn't been looked at, I would like to post a link to the SISA web site http://www.sisa-bfc.co.u

Pompey_Rik
12-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Me again.

Coming down this weekend for the AFC Wimbledon match. Got my tickets, treating my sandgrown fiance to a Fratton end weekend, for valentines day you understand, she doesn't get this special treatment all the time!

Any way, would it be possible to meet somebody from the PST? Sure I could ask while I am down there, but would rather have something in place. I will come to the rifle club, with my lovely lady, it's where I joined the PST.

No longer a member, however, I knew it was the right thing at its conception. And came down to give my support.

suicide
12-02-2014, 03:52 PM
There is a PST bus parked in the car park behind the Fratton End manned by PST reps on match days(often Bluechimes aka strumpet with a trumpet).

bluechimes
12-02-2014, 04:11 PM
You bored then Sui!!!!

Not this week btw but Passionate Pam as she is called will be there.

PST has considered applying to have FP listed as a Community Asset under the new legislation available but consensus after debate is that as it is now owned by the New Company in which PST is a major shareholder there is not the same need to do so if it were owned by a Third party.

In any event the protection offered by listing is not watertight.

KR

BC Das strumpet mit der Trumpet

:D

Pompey_Rik
12-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Yep stood next to BC, on previous games, and John with his bell.

Not sure wether to blame my tinnitus on them two, or the navy :)

Can't wait for Saturday. My first home game this season, sorry folks. But those that come to Fleetwood, can tell me of the other 13.5k can do one. Same journey.

But Fe, this Saturday :D PUP PPU

g row I do believe!

bluechimes
12-02-2014, 06:32 PM
Def blame the Bell XD XD XD

He's hit me and a few others on the head a few times not on purpose of course.

BC

:D

suicide
12-02-2014, 06:41 PM
That would explain quite a lot...

bluechimes
12-02-2014, 07:54 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BC

Pompey_Rik
16-02-2014, 12:34 AM
Had a great day out. 3 points, well done!
Great valentines Present !

:heart: