PDA

View Full Version : Beards

Jessie_J_cloth
12-02-2014, 08:16 AM
I've got one. Keeps the bottom of my face reet warm in these Arctic conditions. And saves me the bother of ofing to of a shave in the morning.

Winner.

John_Ridley
12-02-2014, 09:09 AM
Dave Lee Travis has one as well.

As does Rolf Harris.

Jessie_J_cloth
12-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Dave Lee Travis has one as well.

As does Rolf Harris.

Ergo, young ladies like them too.

I really can't see a downside, tbf.

deezel
12-02-2014, 10:41 AM
i'm experimenting with my goatee, growing it as long as possible

cleaning out the dried up toothpaste and soup is getting a bit wearisome though

chalky-ncfc
12-02-2014, 10:47 AM
This has been a topic of conversation in my life over the last couple of weeks as it happens...

Ive been clean shaven for all of my life except for the past four(4)months when Ive grew one...

The staff at the hospital told me that it was a classic sign of depression along with having long fingernails,not bathing and not looking after yourself in general...

After being told this I did notice that a higher proportion of residents than normal did indeed have a beard

I think that mine makes me look like Brian Wilson when he grew one (but he was suffering from mental illness at the time) and I told my mate this,and his reply was that goats could grow a beard as well and I look more like the goat than Brian Wilson but he may have been a tad jealous of my new whiskers...

To be honest im getting a bit bored of it now and I may get the shaver out before I go back to work on Monday...

deezel
12-02-2014, 10:51 AM
i'd keep the beard Chalky...

Brian Wilson wrote some geet songs tbf, one off of my all time favourites is "Caroline No" which i'm now singing in my head

..oh and i'm not aware of any goats writing songs so tell your mate* to **** off

*goat edit

DannyBhoy
12-02-2014, 11:33 AM
A man with a beard has something to hide.

Jessie_J_cloth
12-02-2014, 11:48 AM

I could probably just about hide a pen in it. One off of those small ones, from a bookies, tbf.

Nevermore666
12-02-2014, 11:30 PM
I always grow a beard during my "low times".

I am a lazy **** tho.

moorlad
13-02-2014, 09:48 AM
This has been a topic of conversation in my life over the last couple of weeks as it happens...

Ive been clean shaven for all of my life except for the past four(4)months when Ive grew one...

The staff at the hospital told me that it was a classic sign of depression along with having long fingernails,not bathing and not looking after yourself in general...

After being told this I did notice that a higher proportion of residents than normal did indeed have a beard

I think that mine makes me look like Brian Wilson when he grew one (but he was suffering from mental illness at the time) and I told my mate this,and his reply was that goats could grow a beard as well and I look more like the goat than Brian Wilson but he may have been a tad jealous of my new whiskers...

To be honest im getting a bit bored of it now and I may get the shaver out before I go back to work on Monday...

So are beardy blokes all mentals?

Nevermore666
13-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Brian Blessed is a wee bit crazy.

Floppy_funbags
13-02-2014, 10:10 AM
I'll gan along with beard / fed up thang. That and being a bit of a lazy **** who also hates shaving wi' a passion.

moorlad
13-02-2014, 10:21 AM
I shave with a razor.

deezel
13-02-2014, 10:57 AM
as a fashion ICON i grow me beard on purpose, nee mental issues here*

it's long enough now to stroke in a meaningful manner when i'm doing deep thinking ect

Jessie_J_cloth
13-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Justice done. A great day for the hirsute.

IN YOUR (clean shaven) FACE!

521buc
13-02-2014, 05:42 PM

Not Danny Mgrain..

A fantastic defender with a good heart to anyone with diabeaties..

But a bit dirty sometimes..

AndoverPFC
13-02-2014, 05:54 PM
..oh and i'm not aware of any goats writing songs so tell your mate* to **** off

*goat edit

Goats Don't Shave, literally. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4irNC3uPl4)

paula_m
14-02-2014, 02:27 AM

*goat edit

Goats Don't Shave, literally.[/quote]

ah I've seen them live at JB's in Dudley

I've done my fair share of waxing beards ;D ;D ;D

moorlad
14-02-2014, 09:16 AM

*goat edit

Goats Don't Shave, literally.[/quote]

ah I've seen them live at JB's in Dudley

I've done my fair share of waxing beards ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

I honestly don't know what to say.

chalky-ncfc
14-02-2014, 10:05 AM
Paula,,,:O

paula_m
14-02-2014, 11:58 PM
oops it was late & too much vodka XD pity there's no embarrassed smiley