PDA

View Full Version : Tramps Game off!!!

helmut_rooster
12-02-2014, 02:59 PM
Are the pigs trying to avoid finishing the season, so they don't get relegated? Anyone would think there pitch was next to rother valley or summat, did the ref get stuck In The deep end when inspecting?

Very poor from the pigs, come on mahamaGRUNT let's hear it >:)

mahatmafoot
12-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Better than getting a game called off just because you were losing and being hammered so you could have a chance in the rearranged game.

Ooops didn't happen did it.

Dumb t**t.

banno
12-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Are the pigs trying to avoid finishing the season, so they don't get relegated? Anyone would think there pitch was next to rother valley or summat, did the ref get stuck In The deep end when inspecting?

blunts=
5h1t club
5h1t ground
5h1t fans

hirstyboywonder
12-02-2014, 06:06 PM

Pretty sure the blunts gave us bucket loads of stick when our ground was saturated at the same time the MUCH OF THE CITY WAS FLOODED.

Now they have had two games called off in as many weeks.

Any blunts care to make further comment?

Katchouro
12-02-2014, 06:40 PM
Well when you're battling the elemental forces of nature you're often going to lose. Wettest winter in a gagillian years apparently.

SUFC ... a club that prides itself on ensuring safety.

hirstyboywonder
12-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Well when you're battling the elemental forces of nature you're often going to lose. Wettest winter in a gagillian years apparently.

Pity they can't ensure safety for the team from a third division relegation battle.

sexypistol
12-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Better than getting a game called off just because you were losing and being hammered so you could have a chance in the rearranged game.

Ooops didn't happen did it.

Dumb t**t.

So let me get this straight, you are clearly stating that we got the game called off i.e SWFC made it rain? XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Dear oh dear.

braggyowl
13-02-2014, 06:18 AM

...And suing any fcker that gets in their way! XD XD

Owler
13-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Funny how they're making an effort to get Forest game on by covering pitch.

I wonder why they didn't cover pitch for Brentford game??

Running scared I reckon, so much for a club who have gone on about fair play over years.

Sherman
15-02-2014, 11:09 AM

yes your game is off. P...k

braggyowl
15-02-2014, 11:43 AM
B'astard weather! >:( >:( >:(

helmut_rooster
15-02-2014, 02:31 PM

yes your game is off. P...k[/quote]

XD XD XD XD XD

blades58
15-02-2014, 06:40 PM
I-R-O-N-Y XD