12-02-2014, 03:51 PM
2 Years ago today.
Here's a clue 5~1 Oh happy days.:D :D :D

Woking88
12-02-2014, 03:53 PM
Do try to keep up with the rest!!!

Mr.D
12-02-2014, 04:06 PM
Has I mentioned in another thread forever in our shadow. Now "if" we had been running away with the league and on for the double or even treble I would of said fairplay but as we were already on our arse it just goes to show its you lot who have got the inferior complex and not us. ;)

Evewolf65
12-02-2014, 06:24 PM
2 Years ago today.
Here's a clue 5~1 Oh happy days.:D :D :D

When's the open top bus parade! :zzz:
Splinter eh? I bet you get plenty of them scratching your 'kin head!

wolves71
12-02-2014, 06:52 PM
I think splinter is entitled to enjoy a victory for his/her club two years ago, but i think it is only fair to point the poster to this thread, please take note of post #29 ;D - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/njhgxlc)

Evewolf65
12-02-2014, 07:54 PM
I think splinter is entitled to enjoy a victory for his/her club two years ago, but i think it is only fair to point the poster to this thread, please take note of post #29 ;D

Ouchhhh!!!! One of the best descriptions of the place I've ever heard. XD XD XD

wolves71
12-02-2014, 08:10 PM
I think splinter is entitled to enjoy a victory for his/her club two years ago, but i think it is only fair to point the poster to this thread, please take note of post #29 ;D

Ouchhhh!!!! One of the best descriptions of the place I've ever heard. XD XD XD[/quote]

They have a way with words on there, can't argue with them either XD

TundraWolf
13-02-2014, 11:50 AM
I'm more concerned about where we will be in two years than to look in the dusty attic of the past or measure my self-esteem on the accomplishments of rich, athletic kids.

wolves71
13-02-2014, 03:29 PM
I'm more concerned about where we will be in two years than to look in the dusty attic of the past or measure my self-esteem on the accomplishments of rich, athletic kids.

A lot of football fans enjoy banter and Wolves and Albion fans are no different. Historical results can either bring back good or bad memories, fans like to remind each other of these results.