PDA

View Full Version : Haw Hey Niges?

just_joe
12-02-2014, 04:34 PM
Whitz wi ra morriz dancin' an aw 'rat, ken, whit, Niges?

kel_
12-02-2014, 04:35 PM
I divvent gan the fitba no more.

chalky-ncfc
12-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Why must the Scots always write in a Scottish accent...

It must be harder to think about how to write something than just write it in English like a normal person would,i cant even understand half of what they are going on about,i even struggle with the Northerners on here sometimes...

just_joe
12-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Why must the Scots always write in a Scottish accent...

It must be harder to think about how to write something than just write it in English like a normal person would,i cant even understand half of what they are going on about,i even struggle with the Northerners on here sometimes...

So sorry! I can post with a local English accent, if you really find it difficult to understand those who live "out there", you know, outside your village?

chalky-ncfc
12-02-2014, 04:57 PM
It doesn't have to be a local English accent just English so I know what you lot are on about,you are on an English board after all,cant you save it for Scotlandmad or something...

just_joe
12-02-2014, 05:00 PM
It doesn't have to be a local English accent just English so I know what you lot are on about,you are on an English board after all,cant you save it for Scotlandmad or something...

Fair enough :blue:

scotchlandmad is bunch of cliquey wee knobheads where posters get banned for no reason while others who don't get banned post all sorts of racist, sectarian, abusive boring drivel.

521buc
12-02-2014, 05:09 PM

scotchlandmad is bunch of cliquey wee knobheads where posters get banned for no reason while others who don't get banned post all sorts of racist, sectarian, abusive boring drivel.[/quote]

Yes indeed..

kel_
12-02-2014, 05:19 PM
scotchlandmad is bunch of cliquey wee knobheads

Sounds like this place tbf

AndoverPFC
12-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Speak for yourself Kel.

Nevermore666
12-02-2014, 11:09 PM

scotchlandmad is bunch of cliquey wee knobheads where posters get banned for no reason while others who don't get banned post all sorts of racist, sectarian, abusive boring drivel.[/quote]

I got a firm telling off from the Aberdeen board mod for asking a question about Aberdeen (I used to live there) rather than Aberdeen FC.

I never visiteded again.

imtheboy
13-02-2014, 08:35 AM
just_joe will drive everyone away from Cambridge.

This is my prediction, and I havent been wrong in 3 or 4 weeks now.

ThisTimeNextYear
13-02-2014, 09:02 AM

Doubt it. He'll just bore his own tits off. We've seen bigger and better than him fall by the wayside

griff
13-02-2014, 09:19 AM

Doubt it. He'll just bore his own tits off. We've seen bigger and better than him fall by the wayside[/quote]

Excally TTNY. They come, get cut off of at the knees and slink away into the bushes. BRING IT ON.