PDA

View Full Version : booo to the pork

bannister
12-02-2014, 06:04 PM
there constant tears to the mods have finally paid off and i'm banned again.
i guess its a pre-emptive strike for there relegation!

i'll be back porkers

aussieowl
12-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Doesn't say you're banned pal...sad day if you are, the complainers & the moaners may have got their way...booooo.

helmut_rooster
12-02-2014, 07:43 PM
Doesn't say you're banned pal...sad day if you are, the complainers & the moaners may have got their way...booooo.

Mardy ar$es mate, I've been banned since 2008, my crime not being a supporter of all things pork.

Leave em to it, constant in fighting and RELEGATION LOOMING so c0ck and balls to em, filthy pigs >:)

banno
12-02-2014, 08:41 PM

yeah, they haven't red carded me, i just get a message saying my account has been disabled for that team when i try and post.
they can't red card me as i make sure i don't do anything they can red card me for.
surprised i lasted as long as i did to be honest, c'est la vie
i'll be back at some point ;)

braggyowl
13-02-2014, 06:22 AM
Mardy ar5ed gets the lot of em...>:(

Booooo to the pigs and their bummer pig mods...Tossers!

MallorcaOwl
13-02-2014, 01:03 PM
Big boo to the pigs

Sherman
13-02-2014, 03:22 PM

Mardy ar$es mate, I've been banned since 2008, my crime not being a supporter of all things pork.

Leave em to it, constant in fighting and RELEGATION LOOMING so c0ck and balls to em, filthy pigs >:)[/quote]

But you are a supporter of the pork, my curly tailed friend.

SeanShoreham
15-02-2014, 10:52 AM
Took up your case fella, for me you're our pet micro-pig (or prized porker depending on your girth)

Feedback poor to date :/

Positive_Blade59
17-02-2014, 09:27 PM
there constant tears to the mods have finally paid off and i'm banned again.
i guess its a pre-emptive strike for there relegation!

i'll be unsmoked back pork

Dry thee eyes kid. Keep singing the blues. The Wednesday win, United lose. Oh Wednesday we love you. Honolulu, one banana, two bananas. etc