PDA

View Full Version : These 43 Or So Players That We Have Used This Season...

HedgehogsTeeth
12-02-2014, 11:15 PM
How on earth can you get any consistency using that amount of players, with all these loan deals you are asking too much expecting them all to hit the ground running.

I know the old chestnut of 'Kavanagh sees them all week in training' but you need to play to some players strengths and with us if it isn't hoof the ball up and if you do not score then you are a **** striker.

You at least need to give a team a run, how can we judge a player on on couple of games playing with strangers, the odd player can maybe do that but not many.

Kavanaghs idea seems to be 'you had a bad game, I'm not playing you again', another Manchester United loanee please.

We could make Pele in his prime look average at the moment.

Nevermore666
12-02-2014, 11:38 PM
I agree hedgehog. Players need time to build an understanding with each other. My concern however is why Abbotts image is still at the top of this screen!?!?

HedgehogsTeeth
13-02-2014, 01:11 AM
Five Gregs at the top of my page, smirking away as he ponders where to loan his next player from.

dalmationblue
17-02-2014, 08:33 AM
To quote Victor Meldew " I don't bloody believe it ". And were still just above the drop zone a total shambles right through the club...>:(