PDA

View Full Version : Tundra and Wolveslad...

chalky-ncfc
13-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Im coming to darkest Wolverhampton this Saturday to watch the mighty Notts turn you lot over and put a blip in your automatic promotion plans...

You haven't heard any gossip about bricking our coach again have you?...:s

bwfcforever
13-02-2014, 01:00 AM
:D :D :D

nah , i wouldnt worry to much about it chalky , just make sure you wear a big coat & take a hat , you will be right :-)

TundraWolf
13-02-2014, 04:30 AM
Im coming to darkest Wolverhampton this Saturday to watch the mighty Notts turn you lot over and put a blip in your automatic promotion plans...

Gossip? I'm eight time zones away gazing daily over the Pacific Ocean, I couldn't hear a cannon shot from the Mol if I wanted to! Have a safe and enjoyable trip...aided mostly by betting heavily on Wolves!!!;D

TundraWolf
13-02-2014, 05:08 AM
BTW, on their site there are a number of frightened folk going on about the Subway Army...do those bozos still exist? There is a film link posted of the army in action on their site...from 1988! :D

chalky-ncfc
13-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Im taking a hat alright,ive borrowed my granddads tin helmet from the last war...;D

TundraWolf
13-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Bring a pen to sign autographs then, Chalky, you'll no doubt be mistaken for an actor in a re-make of "Dad's Army!" :D

wolves71
13-02-2014, 03:25 PM

No chalky i haven't, i go to games, get their as safely as possible and go home. The same for both home and away games. As with replies on both Wolves and Notts.County mad, if people are looking for trouble, they will always find it.

One thing i have always done regarding football is keep myself to myself and don't give it the "big one". I never let any sort of trouble that has happened in the past put me off and i have been to grounds where trouble used to be notorious. The Den, New Den, Upton Park, Hawthorns and St.Andrews to a few.

Don't let that incident with the coach and old lady put you off, stick within your group, and try and enjoy the game. Please don't judge the majority of Wolves followers by

alfinyalcabo
13-02-2014, 05:18 PM

No chalky i haven't, i go to games, get their as safely as possible and go home. The same for both home and away games. As with replies on both Wolves and Notts.County mad, if people are looking for trouble, they will always find it.

One thing i have always done regarding football is keep myself to myself and don't give it the "big one". I never let any sort of trouble that has happened in the past put me off and i have been to grounds where trouble used to be notorious. The Den, New Den, Upton Park, Hawthorns and St.Andrews to a few.

Don't let that incident with the coach and old lady put you off, stick within your group, and try and enjoy the game. Please d

bwfcforever
13-02-2014, 06:24 PM

Don't let that incident with the coach and old lady put you off, stick within your group, and try and enjoy the game. Please d

wolves71
13-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Cheers lads, just say as it is for me and no set of supporters will ever put me off going.

chalky-ncfc
15-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Wolves deserved the win on the day,i thought that we was poor for most of the game and let Wolves dominate us and if it wasn't for our keeper it could easily have ended 5 or 6 nil...:blue:

wolves71
16-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Wolves deserved the win on the day,i thought that we was poor for most of the game and let Wolves dominate us and if it wasn't for our keeper it could easily have ended 5 or 6 nil...:blue:

Fair play, hope you had a safe journey to and from the game. You had two decent chances, one in each half, McGregor should really have scored and so should Grealish with his header.

TundraWolf
16-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Glad to see you had a safe day out, Chalky, sorry we couldn't give you a win to celebrate... o.k. not really that sorry at all.;D

TundraWolf
17-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Hello Chalky, are you alright lad? You haven't been seen by anyone since you were spotted after Saturday's game at the Wolves Shop putting down 200 quid on Wolves gear!?:)

bwfcforever
17-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Hello Chalky, are you alright lad? You haven't been seen by anyone since you were spotted after Saturday's game at the Wolves Shop putting down 200 quid on Wolves gear!?:)

XD XD

chalky-ncfc
17-02-2014, 10:21 PM
I thought that I had got away with being seen as well,was it the WW2 tin helmet that gave me away although to be honest I could have left it at home...XD

TundraWolf
18-02-2014, 12:10 AM
I thought that I had got away with being seen as well,was it the WW2 tin helmet that gave me away although to be honest I could have left it at home...XD

XD Great comeback, Chalky, good luck to Notts County for staying up!

chalky-ncfc
18-02-2014, 01:00 AM
Wolves deserved the win on Saturday and I wasn't expecting anything from the game anyhow,on the plus side ive had a look at the other results and things pretty much went our way,our next half a dozen games are against teams that are around us and its these we need to win to stay up...

TundraWolf
18-02-2014, 07:52 PM
I am intrigued by Crawley's situation Chalky, they have played only 25 games, due to cancellations, and have about 7 games in hand, but will have to play a lot of Tuesday games to make that up. They may be on the cusp of the relegation zone for some time to come yet!

chalky-ncfc
18-02-2014, 10:40 PM
I have also noticed how many of Crawleys games have been cancelled as well Tundra,some posters have pointed out the fact that smaller grounds that are around them seem to stage a game when they cant ...:?

I can understand being a couple of games behind,but 6 or 7 is very strange,im not sure how mamy of the games that have been called off was away matches though...