PDA

View Full Version : Crewe v Brentford ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

ChalkDust
13-02-2014, 09:42 AM
Right so weather premitting we take on the inform Brentford who in the last eight games have netted 18 goals and only let in 8.

For us we are 7th and do fancy a draw, they have drawn the last two against Walsall and recently Shrewsbury.

So a 2-2 draw with me with Uche and Aneke netting.

Proggs
13-02-2014, 09:44 AM
A draw hey Mr Splinter a r s e LOL :)

Not like you to predict a draw...

Brave though, not your usual 1-1 ;D

Me, I feel a victory for the reds.

1-0

crewedaft
13-02-2014, 10:10 AM
I feel it will be another frustrating game where we play well but get nothing. 3-2 to Brentford with CD scoring a last minute winner...:blue:

alexmick
13-02-2014, 08:21 PM
I have been a pessimist as regards the previous home fixtures going ahead, what with the awful wet weather that has been with us for the past couple of months, together with the way the pitch so easily cut up this time last year. Thankfully, I have been proved absolutely wrong. However, I really do have my doubts about this all important game against Brentford, with a month's rain to fall over the next two days. We really need this game to go ahead and I sincerely hope that it is not postponed. The present positive momentum needs to be continued and the last thing we want is a break of a fortnight between matches, with the Vale encounter scheduled for next Saturday. As far as the result is concerned, I have not got a clue. All I can say is that hopefully if the game is played we will get something from it.

crewebacca
14-02-2014, 08:47 AM
Shrewsbury got a point off them so no doubt we can get three. It's 2-0 to the Alex and off we go on our way to a comfortable mid table finish.:star:

alexmick
14-02-2014, 07:03 PM
We have one problem tomorrow, if the game does indeed go ahead. Simply, no Uche. Heard tonight on RS that the lad has not trained today and is unlikely to be risked on Saturday. Ankle injury. I know that the lad did not start against Sheffield and we hit them for three, but I would consider Brentford miles ahead of Clough's bottom four strugglers. Ajay will be a hard act to follow after Uche's powerful Bradford display. It is about time Colclough got himself fit. He is one who showed so much early season promise.

lestiverton
14-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Mind games! Uche to play (fingers crossed).

alexmick
15-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Mind games! Uche to play (fingers crossed).

Uche to have a late fitness test today. I personally don't think he will be risked, with so many important games coming up. He will be a real miss against such a formidable outfit.

VindePays2009
15-02-2014, 01:29 PM
Bench would be a good place if Uche had enough in him to come on around the 80th minute and have a couple of pops at goal.

However, if Brentford are 2-0 up by half-time, and there seems no way of us getting back into the game, then no point in risking him. Throw "dangerous" on instead, in case he's in one of his rare "Roy of the Rovers" moods.