PDA

View Full Version : Hairy cornflake

521buc
13-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Cleared.. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26177136)

Psaw
13-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Im surprised you can read Buc, or understand english, or respond in any way. That seems to be your usual level of competance judging by your comments that you cant understand anything i say.

Your parents were probably alcos, being scots, which fried your brain pre birth.

Floppy_funbags
13-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Competance.

Did you do that on purpose Frank?

521buc
13-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Im surprised you can read Buc, or understand english, or respond in any way. That seems to be your usual level of competance judging by your comments that you cant understand anything i say.

Your parents were probably alcos, being scots, which fried your brain pre birth.

Yes my mum was an alchoholic..but you know what Psaw...I had much love for her...sober she was a fantastic loving woman...
She was generous caring woman and one I'm happy to call my mum...

I don't get you at all..you certainly are different to what I'm used to..

I would never speak to anyone the way you have done..that's maybe why I don't understand you..but you won't ever get me high or into an argument as I don't do them never will..if you want an argument then you will be arguing with you're self .just try and get with the board..I don't have a problem with you at all..

Stay cool mate.

Nevermore666
13-02-2014, 03:38 PM
He's just a nasty repressed homo***ual Buc, take no (big purple) heed.

521buc
13-02-2014, 03:40 PM
He's just a nasty repressed homo***ual Buc, take no (big purple) heed.

Surely not..
Maybe Nevermore mate he's had a bad day..these things happen..
I make allowances for that..there's a reason for everything..

just_joe
13-02-2014, 04:47 PM
No reason to be repressed these days, surely?

My generation are much more ***ually liberated in terms of preferences. :D

I believe someday soon most people will be openly swinging both ways. It's only natural, after all. :D

I'm sure we all meet someone of the same gender now and then and get a semi. Nothing wrong with that. :D

imtheboy
13-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Well, thats Paisley explained folks.

just_joe
13-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Well, thats Paisley explained folks.

imthebore, you probably got your back door slammed a few times when you were all jacked-out on the smack, you Greenock-loving junkie filthbag.

griff
13-02-2014, 05:21 PM
No reason to be repressed these days, surely?

My generation are much more ***ually liberated in terms of preferences. :D

I believe someday soon most people will be openly swinging both ways. It's only natural, after all. :D

I'm sure we all meet someone of the same gender now and then and get a semi. Nothing wrong with that. :D

Botter alert.