PDA

View Full Version : Black bags

Floppy_funbags
14-02-2014, 08:53 AM
I of just put the recycling out in standard BLACK bin bags because we of ran out off of the correct council issue ORANGE ones.

It's tremendously exciting wondering if they* are going to take them or not.

Stay tuned for further updates readers.

moorlad
14-02-2014, 09:05 AM
I of just put the recycling out in standard BLACK bin bags because we of ran out off of the correct council issue ORANGE ones.

We of a box, just for tins and glass, they* also take paper. However the ****s of stopped taking cardboard and plastic, and we aren't supposed to put it in our normal waste. We of tried just leaving it out as we used to but they* just leave it, so we of to recycle the ****e at the co-op where the beast gans.

kel_
14-02-2014, 09:20 AM

People like you make me SICK. I'm one off of the very few on our street what has a garden so I ordered a BROWN garden waste bin. After a few days a scrotey bint nicked it and filled it with household waste. It's now permanently on the street as the binmen refuse to take it.

Rules are there for a reason

moorlad
14-02-2014, 09:24 AM
Simple solution is tip the household waste in the scrotey bint's garden (or outside her front door) and take your garden waste bin back. Or are youse scared off of her?

Nevermore666
14-02-2014, 09:27 AM
Our Christmas tree is still in our green* bin cause the ****s ain't been to empty it for donkeys.

*the bin maybe brown I struggle with colours.

Floppy_funbags
14-02-2014, 09:38 AM
That's what I thought moorland.

What a PUFF.

kel_
14-02-2014, 09:40 AM
I shouldert of to, it's basic respect and it seems to be lacking on so many these days.

BROKEN BRITAIN

ThisTimeNextYear
14-02-2014, 09:46 AM
Rules are there for a reason

To be changed?

deezel
14-02-2014, 09:48 AM
other bin news...

my green bin was sent HURTLING down the bottom off of the garden by those BIBLICAL winds t'other night

it's still there* tbf, better safe than sorry ect

ThisTimeNextYear
14-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Last week I were in Macclesfield when it were ****ing blowing a hurricane and there were wheelie bins all over the ****ing street, and it were causing a rumpus* as cars were queuing to get through a tiny gap in the bins that have bin cast asunder**. So I thought what a set of Cheshire tossers, got out and kindly moved the bins to get the traffic moving. Not one thank you or beep of the horn.

Of any of you ****s done some bin related acts of kindness lately?

kel_
14-02-2014, 10:01 AM
Not kindness as such but I of pointed out to pinky admin in the past that his bin has been emptied and he should be collecting it back off of the street.

moorlad
14-02-2014, 10:03 AM
I shouldert of to, it's basic respect and it seems to be lacking on so many these days.

BROKEN BRITAIN

Behalf Kel, scrotey bints tend not to of any respect for themselves, so they'll not of any for the likes off of youse. Even less so now youse've let her push youse around like a geet soft nancy boy.

What youse need to do is punch her in the ****.

Floppy_funbags
14-02-2014, 10:08 AM
He daren't say anything. He's NESH.

moorlad
14-02-2014, 10:08 AM
He daren't say anything. He's NESH.

Aye, proper puff.

kel_
14-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Oh **** off of.

Floppy_funbags
14-02-2014, 10:38 AM
*BAG UPDATE*

They're still there, though so are everyone elses.

Floppy_funbags
14-02-2014, 12:52 PM
*FURTHER BAG UPDATE*

The utter ****in' pricks of LEFT THEM. Jobsworth ****ing nanny state ****ing ****ers. Is it any ****ing wonder this pissing country is in such a mess?

I'm even more ANGRY now than when I got tangled in my ****ing jumper earlier.

****S

moorlad
14-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Just move it 10 yards up (or down) the street. Or youse could save it till youse next gan up north and then put it in Kel's bin (or get a bint to dee it) 'cos he'll be too scared to say owt.

kel_
14-02-2014, 01:06 PM
GOOD.

And let that be a lesson to you and any other person who abuses bin policy.

#bravoleicestercouncil

griff
14-02-2014, 01:07 PM
How the ****ing **** did you run out off of orange bags in the fust spot? You've been putting out HUGE quantities off of bottles and cans, you raging alcoholic, and were then too lazy to gan and fetch more from the Town Hall, library or wherever they are available from. Of you no legs?

Floppy_funbags
14-02-2014, 01:13 PM
You* leave a sticker on a bag when you* are running out, requesting replacements. I of left TWO stickers on bags over the last couple of weeks and the ****ing fannies ofn't left me any new ones.

I'm gan to leave it out on the street so that the impending BIBLICAL winds blow everything all over the shop. That'll learn 'em.

521buc
14-02-2014, 01:40 PM
Well Aberdeen councill have really overspent loads to give the inhabitants of the city..big brown bins for garden rubbish..a big special bag for paper..
And a fancy waste box for tins bottles etc..
Got to wonder where all that money came from..councills can fair waste money.

Jessie_J_cloth
14-02-2014, 02:05 PM
I'd be inclined to dump* the ****ers outside the council building.

*Depending on how much mither that'd be, tbf.

ThisTimeNextYear
14-02-2014, 02:09 PM
*FURTHER BAG UPDATE*

The utter ****in' pricks of LEFT THEM. Jobsworth ****ing nanny state ****ing ****ers. Is it any ****ing wonder this pissing country is in such a mess?

****S

Send it to Kel's house.. the fanny won't argue... he'll just do the dutiful thang and put it in his bin. He won't say boo to a goose. He's like that.

moorlad
14-02-2014, 02:16 PM
Well Aberdeen councill have really overspent loads to give the inhabitants of the city..big brown bins for garden rubbish..a big special bag for paper..
And a fancy waste box for tins bottles etc..
Got to wonder where all that money came from.

Council tax?

kel_
14-02-2014, 02:18 PM
*FURTHER BAG UPDATE*

****S

Send it to Kel's house.. the fanny won't argue... he'll just do the dutiful thang and put it in his bin. He won't say boo to a goose. He's like that.[/quote]

Oooh, taken a break from mocking the afflicted of we?

paula_m
15-02-2014, 12:19 AM
We've all had letters asking us not to put the recyling into black bags & to put the items directly in to the blue lidded bin.. if they think I'm going to keep going outside to put an empty can/jar/box/papers etc every time they can think again.I'll carry on putting them into a black bag then on collection day I'll empty the black bag into the bin.. job sorted!