PDA

View Full Version : Enraged

Floppy_funbags
14-02-2014, 10:06 AM
A bit back I put me jumper on cos it's a bit nippy in here and after adjusting my shirt, found to my horror that I'd put it on back to front.

Now this wouldert bother me in any shape or form usually, but for some reason this morning it rendered me INCANDESCENT with rage, probably because off of the wasted thirty seconds or so in having to put it right.

Of any of your other readers recently been inexplicably incensed by any utterly trivial mishaps? Perhaps you put salt instead off of sugar on your cornflakes and threw / through your bowl at the missus?

moorlad
14-02-2014, 10:15 AM
I spend my entire life incensed by really trivial things, however clothing related trivialities really wouldert bother me. I of put my underpants on the wrong way round before and only found out when I went for a slash, but even then I were geet calm. However one off of the kids put his cup down next to the sink yesterday after Moorlass had just done the washing up and I was geet radge with the la'al **** for not being arsed washing it.

kel_
14-02-2014, 10:27 AM
I had to wear a hair net thing at my first job this morning and I wasert very impressed.

Will that do?

moorlad
14-02-2014, 10:33 AM
I had to wear a hair net thing at my first job this morning and I wasert very impressed.

Will that do?

Arf, what a botter.

deezel
14-02-2014, 10:37 AM
a few years back a sock-watching smart arse at work spotted i was wearing a GREEN sock and a BLUE sock, i wasn't mithered but she went round telling all n sundry

i was DISMAYED by events rather than enraged tbf

FOLK WHO STAND AT THE FRONT ON BUSES, WHEN THERE'S SEATS AVAILABLE, BLOCKING ACCESS AND EGRESS*...now that's a different matter!!!

*wotd contender

Floppy_funbags
14-02-2014, 10:39 AM
She obviously fancied you deez. You just didert read the signs.

griff
14-02-2014, 10:56 AM

Will that do?

Arf, what a botter.[/quote]

Divn't listen to moorlad, Kelvin. I used to of to wear hair-nets when I went to do inspections in pharmaceutical factories, operating theatres* and the like. He's only jealous cause he only helps folk cheat on their taxes.

* where I also had to wear them Dr Scoll sandals and (sometimes) the full green cotton uniform.

moorlad
14-02-2014, 11:05 AM

Will that do?

Arf, what a botter.[/quote]

Divn't listen to moorlad, Kelvin. I used to of to wear hair-nets when I went to do inspections in pharmaceutical factories, operating theatres* and the like. He's only jealous cause he only helps folk cheat on their taxes.

* where I also had to wear them Dr Scoll sandals and (sometimes) the full green cotton uniform.[/quote]

MASSIVE ARF, just imagining Griff dressed like that is ****ing ace.

521buc
14-02-2014, 11:05 AM
Incandescent..

Back in a min find out what that means..:blue:

chalky-ncfc
14-02-2014, 11:54 AM

Will that do?

You look really stupid wearing a hairnet on your beard like some have to...

Markovitch
14-02-2014, 01:42 PM
One of my ex wives worked in Edinburgh for KPMG, they won the audit of a chicken research lab. When the audit team arrived at the centre my wife was told she had to wear an air tight suit. They made her put on this silver thing with big boots and a head dress. When she stomped out the changing room the staff jumped out from behind some boxes and took a whole stack of photos of her dressed like Marc Bolan. Hugely funny. Still got a copy somewhere, must dig them out

moorlad
14-02-2014, 02:18 PM
Some utter **** were parked across two (2) parking spaces in Morrison's car park when I went to get a pie at dinner time. That meant I had to walk about five (5) yards further to get to and from the shop than I needed to.

The ****ing ****er.

Floppy_funbags
14-02-2014, 02:59 PM
Geet arfs at that Marko, I were already chortling at the words 'chicken audit'.

Jessie_J_cloth
14-02-2014, 03:19 PM

Will that do?

You look really stupid wearing a hairnet on your beard like some have to...[/quote]

The 'beard snood'. Stupid looking?

http://jackhatchband.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/w_377_xx_1.jpg

paula_m
15-02-2014, 12:33 AM
a few years back a sock-watching smart arse at work spotted i was wearing a GREEN sock and a BLUE sock, i wasn't mithered but she went round telling all n sundry

i was DISMAYED by events rather than enraged tbf

FOLK WHO STAND AT THE FRONT ON BUSES, WHEN THERE'S SEATS AVAILABLE, BLOCKING ACCESS AND EGRESS*...now that's a different matter!!!

1..Similar story .. when I used to work in an open plan office I wondered why everyone was sniggering at me & was getting a bit rattled until someone pointed out I had one navy shoe & one black shoe on (they were the same style shoe just different colours) I made a joke about having another pair the same at home but was a tad embarrassed all the same.

2. Ooh yes that infuriates me too deez... not that this lot who drive everywhere will understand :(