PDA

View Full Version : Who said what...

PapaLazarou
14-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Inspired by the 'old threads' thread, I thought of a new game - Guess the Poster..

No cheating on this first (very easy one).. ;D

We're all looking forward to next season. I like that we've got miniscule amounts to spend. Would not swap places with any other club, in any league in the world :D Next season is going to be so amazing, i can't wait. Roll on August PTID

The 90th team in the Football League have come down here and played us off the park. We don't even play football. I was going to go after 65 mins.

Sinned
14-02-2014, 12:58 PM
I read a lot on SM and FF, but rarely post. I think I know the answer, mainly by looking at the times of the post. Gives it away really.

PapaLazarou
14-02-2014, 01:01 PM
I think I know the answer, mainly by looking at the times of the post. Gives it away really.

Aye, the clues were there... ;D

PapaLazarou
14-02-2014, 01:06 PM
I will have a little bet with you pony.
30 euro/pound to your choice of charity.
Saints to finish nearer the bottom of the prem to Pompey finishing to the top of league 1. ie 1 2 3 4/ 17/18/19/scum.

Probably best to ignore the fact that our mystery 'fan' didn't even know which division his team was in.. XD

Or could his ineptitude actually be a clue ?? ;D

Dirtyweasel
14-02-2014, 02:31 PM
Two big clues reveal this GLCT. Due to the stupidity and currency, I'm guessing it has to be our failed chef, bile?

PapaLazarou
14-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Two big clues reveal this GLCT. Due to the stupidity and currency, I'm guessing it has to be our failed chef, bile?

Have a sticker.. ;D

I'm guessing any more need to be a bit tougher ?

proclaimer
14-02-2014, 07:29 PM
I'm guessing any more need to be a bit tougher ?

Never got a chance before it was solved.

Is there one about p1ssing L2?

Brockley_Jack
15-02-2014, 09:54 AM
This is funny! I was going guess at pissant until I saw the word euro.

PapaLazarou
15-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Automatic promotion.

We are in the basement and if we we really can't get out of it at the first attempt when up against the clubs we will be up against, I despair.

There are no excuses.

Our presence in a league stocked with ex-non-leaguers is shocking and an affront to the greatness of our past.

I expect us to go up..

XD

BileysThere
15-02-2014, 03:20 PM
I paid up that bet as soon as my typing error was pointed out. I'm sure pony could verify that.
I take comfort in knowing your hopes for this season are dwindling with every game.

harvey_7
16-02-2014, 06:09 PM
And I take comfort in watching my team play PL football week in week out.

Pentridge
16-02-2014, 07:18 PM
The FF click make light of it. Fratton Park is a joke. There is no atmosphere. Those of you that go know that :(

^^^^^^^^

THIS IS BRILLIANT.