PDA

View Full Version : Hello Trotters...

claw84
14-02-2014, 12:54 PM
are there many of you coming down the Den this Sat. Should be an interesting game, we have an ex- Palace manager in charge (Ollie) and so do you Freedman. Who will have the best game, we will see at 5 pm. Enjoy your trip except the result.

CoyLions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

garyp1803
14-02-2014, 01:26 PM
are there many of you coming down the Den this Sat. Should be an interesting game, we have an ex- Palace manager in charge (Ollie) and so do you Freedman. Who will have the best game, we will see at 5 pm. Enjoy your trip except the result.

CoyLions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)
We had sold a whopping 420 tickets as of yesterday afternoon, I think it's pay on the day, so we may bring about 500 max.

What do you make of Liam Trotter? He's already been getting a bit of stick, he doesn't seem to do very much, maybe he's not fully fit yet, just wondered what your thoughts are of him?

claw84
14-02-2014, 02:56 PM
Trotter is a bit of an enigma,on a good day he is a very good player on others he does not seem to care too much.

Strange really,as he has gone to you I thought he would have tried his best, as his contract is up in the Summer and I thought he would be looking to move to you. He can score goals on his day, but maybe not too many.

JimmyJazz64
14-02-2014, 07:08 PM
Evening claw.

Traditionally we've had a very good away following but gary's right, it will be 500 max. People are sick of wasting money now seeing that band of gutless shirkers hand another team an easy 3 points

It's got to that point...

gallopingchip
14-02-2014, 07:49 PM
Liam Trotter looks one paced to me and I just don't understand the signing by Freedman. Neil Danns gives us energy and physical presence, Feeney was different to what we currently have with our wingers but Trotter I don't get it. Perhaps someone could explain it to me maybe I'm missing something.

garyp1803
14-02-2014, 09:14 PM
I hope Liam Feeney doesn't start tomorrow, as I think he could well give our makeshift left back Tim Ream a torrid time. Hopefully, Holloway hasn't done his homework, but I think I might be wrong!

gallopingchip
14-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Holloway has already said Gary that the one area we are vulnerable is the back 4. If we get a draw I'll be amazed I'm fully expecting us to lose and it really will pile the pressure on Gartside if we do.