PDA

View Full Version : Crawley

sandpit
14-02-2014, 03:38 PM
I reckon if it is on it will end in a draw.Now i don't expect a few showers will make any difference on Saturday.However severe gales overnite and into early Saturday might prove problematic.

However these should ease by k.o time,will they keep their nerve if this is the case and hang on in there!

Piglet_Phoenix
14-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Tough one to call really.

They haven't played since 25th January so might be rusty or equally might be fresh.

They also have loan players to integrate and are under relegation pressure like us.

Our away form is horrendous, nobody in the division has a worse last five away than we do. We're also genuinely inconsistent and have a manager who chops and changes the starting XI every week. But on the other hand, you could argue we're due some sort of result on the road - and might take confidence from Tuesday.

I actually have the expectation that we're capable of getting something out if the game. That optimism will probably only last until I see the team Kavanagh picks.

sandpit
14-02-2014, 04:16 PM
You are right with the away form,there is no getting away from it,and for some reason they cannot rectify it,christ it's only another pitch after all when it is all said and done.

nakedboy
14-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Hope it's on and we let Nacho loose on them, Yay! Positivittitty!