PDA

View Full Version : Manager/Coach No3 Of The Seaon At Fulham

wolves71
14-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Rene Meulens**** sacked and replaced by former Bayern Munich coach Felix Magath. I thought Wolves had an old habit of getting rid. I don't see why they haven't gone for Curbishley who is already with the club. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26200035)

Evewolf65
14-02-2014, 07:51 PM
Rene Meulens**** sacked and replaced by former Bayern Munich coach Felix Magath. I thought Wolves had an old habit of getting rid. I don't see why they haven't gone for Curbishley who is already with the club.

Ehhh?? I watched a large part of their game against Liverpool at The Cottage in the week and they were playing some nice football I think the addition of Holtby looks like it could pay dividends so why make this decision before a crucial relegation battle, it baffles me.

wolves71
14-02-2014, 07:56 PM
I watched them against Man.utd and despite drawing, they were resilient at the back, on the rare occasion going forward they troubled De Gea. Just goes to show though, some coaches can't make the step up to No1 in charge.

Topic header should read "season".

TundraWolf
14-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Watched Fulham lose 0-1 to Sheffield United in FA Cup game last week. Fulham were somewhat the better team but did not dominate as they should have. I suspect Curbs does not want his finger prints on that train wreck of a season.

theplater
14-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Sorry Tunds but no way were you watching the same game as me. Fulham were woeful. absolutely clueless and Sheff United played the better and thoroughly deserved their win.

TundraWolf
15-02-2014, 03:17 AM
Agree to disagree Plates!? Found the ball often in the SheffU end and fully expected a Fulham goal to put the fans (cold, heavy rain) out of their misery. In looking up the stats on the 120 minute game Fulham had possession 68% of the time to SheffU's 32%, however Sheffield put 3 shots on net and Fulham only 2 in the two hours allotted to them. To be fair, perhaps they both should have lost!;D

To add insult to Fulham's injury, the Cottagers are 20th in the league tables, the Blades 66th.

wolves71
17-02-2014, 06:28 PM
It looks like both Curbishley and Wilkins have now left the club. What a shambles of a club...reminds me of another club until the start of the current season ;D - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/oqgtq2h)

greystone16
18-02-2014, 10:11 AM
Quite agree, makes you grateful that our English owner has seen the light hopefully and we haven't got the dreaded shadow of foreign owners over us.If ever we get into the hands of the carpet baggers that's me off having experienced the Bhattis shambles.