PDA

View Full Version : Will the Blades Chop Down the Forest? FA Cup predictions...

Romanis
14-02-2014, 10:25 PM
It does seem that Sheff Utd have had the better results against us of late especially at their patch.

Will our luck change? We are after all 41 places higher than them and will have to be the favourites, but the Nigel Clough factor could have an effect on this tie.

Still I'll be surprised if we end up being dumped, I'm going for a 2-1 away win on this.

In other ties, here's my predictions:

1) Sunderland 1-2 Southampton

2) Cardiff 1-1 Wigan

3) Sheff Weds 3-1 Charlton

4) Man City 2-0 Chelsea

5) Everton 2-0 Swansea

6) Arsenal 3-1 Liverpool

7) Brighton 1-0 Hull City

trentendscott
15-02-2014, 10:52 AM
I'll take anything but a draw tomorrow.

braggyowl
15-02-2014, 12:41 PM
hope you put ten past the f'uckers!

SeanShoreham
15-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Shut up Pig - you've only played non-league teams to date

Hykeham8lade
15-02-2014, 08:30 PM

XD XD XD

whatever Forest do tomorrow I'm sure they'll manage without your help, now get your bucket down to hillsborough and try and clear the pitch XD

I'll go for Forest 2-0 just to maintain my successful sequence of betting against the Blades.

Romanis
16-02-2014, 08:55 AM

XD XD XD

whatever Forest do tomorrow I'm sure they'll manage without your help, now get your bucket down to hillsborough and try and clear the pitch XD

I'll go for Forest 2-0 just to maintain my successful sequence of betting against the Blades.[/quote]

May your wish be granted.

braggyowl
16-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Whereas you have played two sh!t Prem sides...The one against Fulham was painfully boring

Forest will rip you apart today...

Dirty filthy snort beasts 0
Forest 4

;)

Denabyblade1987
16-02-2014, 08:08 PM
Whereas you have played two sh!t Prem sides...The one against Fulham was painfully boring

Forest 4

;)

nice 1 braggy yep thats villa a premiership team fulham a premiership team who held the champions of england, and forest who havent lost in 15 games :D , btw andy reid genius

Romanis
16-02-2014, 08:11 PM

Forest 4

;)

nice 1 braggy yep thats villa a premiership team fulham a premiership team who held the champions of england, and forest who havent lost in 15 games :D , btw andy reid genius[/quote]

What :heart: between near neighbours. Come now, don't make the Notts fans jealous.

Don't worry about the Derby men though, at this time their back in their pens!

Hykeham8lade
17-02-2014, 08:32 AM

XD XD XD

I'll go for Forest 2-0 just to maintain my successful sequence of betting against the Blades.[/quote]

May your wish be granted.[/quote]

worked again!

redandwhite_blade
17-02-2014, 01:46 PM

Hope you can somehow scrape through and set up a decent game.

redandwhite_blade
17-02-2014, 01:46 PM

Forest 4

;)

this went well.