PDA

View Full Version : Pigs game off

mahatmafoot
15-02-2014, 12:00 PM
Are the pigs trying to avoid finishing the season, so they don't get relegated? Anyone would think there pitch was next to rother valley or summat, did the ref get stuck In The deep end when inspecting?

braggyowl
15-02-2014, 12:40 PM
So every time we have a match postponed you're gonna come on here and spout crap like that..

Tell you what Mahat, after Forest have finished with you tomorrow you'll be wishing your game had been called off!

vespabri
15-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Ours is on, in fact we"ll proberbly put sprinklers on at half time..

Sherman
15-02-2014, 01:11 PM
Are the pigs trying to avoid finishing the season, so they don't get relegated? Anyone would think there pitch was next to rother valley or summat, did the ref get stuck In The deep end when inspecting?

Tin pot club, knew the weather was bad, left pitch uncovered, rumour has it they couldn't afford the covers. Massive my ****. XD XD XD

helmut_rooster
15-02-2014, 02:30 PM

If your going to rip off my jokes word for word at least quote me XD

Thick pig >:)

mahatmafoot
15-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Didn't know I'd copied you Pigster. Must have been subliminal with your excellent comments and grammar.

Dumb porcine twohat.:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

hoothoot
15-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Didn't know I'd copied you Pigster. Must have been subliminal with your excellent comments and grammar.

You lot appear to be in a girlie flap about our game getting called off by the ref >;)
There are a few positives for getting this game called off, winding you tramps up is just one of them :D :D :D :D :D :D

helmut_rooster
15-02-2014, 08:00 PM

Class comments once again XD

Your club is a laughing stock and so are you flower XD

Please post more often mahatmaGRUNT

Silly pig XD