PDA

View Full Version : Our worst team and our worst manager since the 1980s

bassman
15-02-2014, 06:01 PM
our worst home run of games without a win since 1962, after suffering 95 minutes of watching novak being picked ahead of Zigic ,was a total head **** for me , we have struggled to score goals and he's left out zigic for weeks , he takes off brown to replace him with olly lee who continually gave the ball away and hit 40 yard passes to a man being marked by 2 men , then take off adeyemi instead of novak to bring on zigic directly led to the second huddersfield goal by a gaping hole being left in the middle of the park ,i'm getting to the point where i can hardly listen to the games any more , i'd rather have anyone than clark ,i'm not sure the players even take him seriously now , michael johnson was commentating on blues world and said he was speechless at the subbing of adeyemi , this clown of a manager has to go , we need someone that the players will respect and fear , they need a shot of new ideas , we might be sick of our owners but they owe it to their investment which has gained

gazulu
15-02-2014, 06:11 PM
I would agree the subbing of Adeyemi was ludicrous and didn't he just let Clark how he felt when he nearly knocked down the dugout but Zigic is a lazy sod and has been dropped because of his lack of effort. Today was easily our worst performance so far with many of our outfield players looking like they had no idea what they were supposed to do next. We lost the midfield battle early on and never recovered from it, Huddersfield did their homework and snuffed us out and we had no plan 'b'.

bassman
15-02-2014, 06:30 PM
i know you have a problem with zigs work rate but look at the two chances we did have one we scored were directly down to a decent ball into zigic , he was the only forward playing anything like an link up play , burke came into the game more with zig on , he's no magic bullet granted but him and burke are the best option we have of making things happen , we should have played zigic and macheda up front today from the offset , instead we had macheda playing on his own with novak fannying about all over the shop , we were easy to pick off , having zigic on from the offset would have made them sit deeper , which would have given burke more space , would have meant our midfield could have sat further forward too , i dunno maybe i'm seeing it differently , just seems obvious to me that clark is stubborn and not very bright , he needs to go before its too late to save the season

gazulu
15-02-2014, 09:53 PM
Ziggy has his good points, he's scored some important goals for us and had the odd good game but for much of the time he is a passenger who drifts out of the game all to easily. I was surprised the young Man.City midfielder Rusnak was not in the team as he looks a box of tricks.

bolt
16-02-2014, 12:46 AM
its simple the team had no bite ,and for that sin the blame must fall on Clarke and the two coaches at his side, there second goal was either fortuitous or the worst goalkeeping I have seen for a long time I am out on that one,
Our team seems littered with kids, there never going to beet men in there middle 20s fewer should be in the team
Finally I am afraid this is one of the worst blues squads I can remember for a long time having said that I still think we will stay up KRO

bolt
16-02-2014, 06:17 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/dln8ee.jpg - http://i58.tinypic.com/dln8ee.jpg[/IMG]]view external link ([IMG)