PDA

View Full Version : Millwall earn deserved point against Bolton at the Den...

campo21
15-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Millwall finally broke down the resistance of Bolton at the Den, coming back from a goal down to draw 1-1 in the Sky Bet Championship.

Lukas Jutkiewicz's 15th minute header against the run of play promised to relieve the pressure on Bolton boss Dougie Freedman, with the Trotters sitting just above the relegation zone.

Millwall's persistence paid off however, and Martyn Woolford struck late on to give the home side a ***** share of the points.

The home side did start the brighter too, with Jermaine Easter trying to work an opening within the first five minutes but being stifled well just before pulling the trigger.

Easter shot wide just minutes later after Ed Upson's lofted through-ball to Steve Morison was narrowly cleared.

Medo had Bolton's first chance, but when well-placed just after 10 minutes, his shot was horribly miscued.

Having weathered the early onslaught though, Bolton struck first blood on the quarter hour mark.

Chris Eagles' pinpoint cross created havoc in the Millw

klassnic
16-02-2014, 03:23 AM
Campo instead of copy and paste just say it

they are sh it !

claw84
16-02-2014, 10:14 AM
A very good and accurate assessment of the match Campo. Now in DF's preview of the match DF said if you were to get ahead in the 1st half which you did that the Millwall fans would get on the backs of their players but that did not happen.

I n fact the last 15 mins of the game the Lions fans were the loudest I had heard in the match.
And yes it does lift the players.

Don't think you will go down though.

campo21
16-02-2014, 03:04 PM
I still don't know how millwall got there goal from that angle and with all our players on the goal line it was shambolic.

JimmyJazz64
16-02-2014, 07:38 PM
A very good and accurate assessment of the match Campo. Now in DF's preview of the match DF said if you were to get ahead in the 1st half which you did that the Millwall fans would get on the backs of their players but that did not happen.

I n fact the last 15 mins of the game the Lions fans were the loudest I had heard in the match.
And yes it does lift the players.

Don't think you will go down though.

One of the things that I admire about Millwall is the fact that you seem to recognise your place in the overall pecking order of football. You have loads of bigger clubs not far from you, you haven't got a big fanbase, you haven't got massive ideas of winning everything and seem happy to "have your day out" every now and again bu getting the occasional promotion, getting to Wembley, etc. You never hear the Millwall fans moaning and groaning about life in football.

Now...you might hear about other clubs' fans moaning and groaning ab