PDA

View Full Version : So, the Two Big City Clubs can't get a game on

PeteWaller
15-02-2014, 10:50 PM
I keep telling you all, Rotherham United is the team to follow. Forget your history, forget your old stadiums, forget your tired and knackered pitches and forget your tired supporters.

Come and join us at NY stadium and feel the hairs on your necks stand up with excitement at the site of South Yorkshire's number 1 team ripping up League 1.

Fab Stadium, Fab Crowds, Fab team and by the way, Fab pitch.

What more could you want ... You know I'm right

hoothoot
16-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Absolutely right Pete, toytown over the Massive...any day of the week, you should always follow a team based on the state of the pitch!
Oh and the Earth is flat XD XD XD XD

Bluestripe
16-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Absolutely right Pete, toytown over the Massive...any day of the week, you should always follow a team based on the state of the pitch!
Oh and the Earth is flat XD XD XD XD

Oi...bit more respect if you don't mind...!!
They've got a new groundskeeper comin in the summer transfer window

You'll be eating your words when you see how...green the grass is XD XD

Has Wikipedia been updated yet?

SallyKate
16-02-2014, 01:19 PM
I keep telling you all, Rotherham United is the team to follow. Forget your history, forget your old stadiums, forget your tired and knackered pitches and forget your tired supporters.

Come and join us at NY stadium and feel the hairs on your necks stand up with excitement at the site of South Yorkshire's number 1 team ripping up League 1.

Ahh bless Mr Wailer,so keen on your own team your a't stop thinking of ours. But then again with Millers thoughts of Wednesday are ever present in your mind.

Your stadium is quite nice. In the same cheap way the little tiny winy brolly I bought from one of the many poundlands in Rotherham was. (looked a bargain but not functional after time)

Forget our history? How silly. Then again you have to have one to remember. I suppose you could put your rather splendid pitch in RUFC's tro

mcbrewer
16-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Watched the Football League show when they went to the MFI Clem went in what looked like Wentworth Prison from Cell Block H breeze blocks and dark windowless passages as far as the eye could see , i was keeping an eye out for Big Bea.
The changing room appeared to be a corridor and fattys office a broom Cupboard.

Unique it is they tell us, if you don't count St Helens' rugby stadium that is.

7393 there yesterday pushing for promotion and and only sell 60% of the MFI its pitiful.

Owler
16-02-2014, 08:17 PM

Rather eat dog poo than support your lot.

Fab Stadium?? Not big enough...

Fab Crowds?? 7,000!!! Whooo

Fab pitch?? Because its in a massive rain shadow of Sheffield.

Fab team and South Yorkshire's number one??

My backside. XD XD XD

aussieowl
16-02-2014, 10:31 PM

It's tempting...very tempting but no, I'll stick to have having my toenails removed with pliers..;)

PeteWaller
19-02-2014, 09:31 PM

Your stadium is quite nice. In the same cheap way the little tiny winy brolly I bought from one of the many poundlands in Rotherham was. (looked a bargain but not functional after time)

Sounds about right for you upmarket chicks

SallyKate
20-02-2014, 10:31 AM
Ahh hugs Mr Wailer, you see the problem is all I could find in the downtown ghetto that is Rotherham was Poundland and Charity shops. It's not a nice place to visit for shopping and even worse on RUFC match days you are forced to try and avoid the beer bellied smelly tramps in Millers shirts on their way to NYC. (Do RUFC fand ever wash?) RUFC have not only the most hateful, unintelligent, nastiest fans in South Yorkshire but also the ugliest; physically and i manner.

SKT

xxxxxxx

PS: took your suggestion and had a look at your board. Won't be joining. It seems to be talking shop for the EDL. Says it all.
PS:

PeteWaller
20-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Ahh hugs Mr Wailer, you see the problem is all I could find in the downtown ghetto that is Rotherham was Poundland and Charity shops. It's not a nice place to visit for shopping and even worse on RUFC match days you are forced to try and avoid the beer bellied smelly tramps in Millers shirts on their way to NYC. (Do RUFC fand ever wash?) RUFC have not only the most hateful, unintelligent, nastiest fans in South Yorkshire but also the ugliest; physically and i manner.

SKT

xxxxxxx

PS: took your suggestion and had a look at your board. Won't be joining. It seems to be talking shop for the EDL. Says it all.
PS:

Keep going to poundland luvvy, class act and there is no doubt you can't afford to live in Rovrum. You belong to Wendy, it's a class thing

SallyKate
21-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Keep going to poundland luvvy, class act and there is no doubt you can't afford to live in Rovrum. You belong to Wendy, it's a class thing[/quote]

Arr bless Mr Wailer - you haven't changed since childhood. Still a typical Harry - condescending, patronizing and with a misplaced sense of superiority and snobbishness that belies your humble beginnings and continual humble existence. (And you had / have so much to be modest about Peter)

Do you not follow the thread dear sir or just read your own. I do live in Rotherham honey; sadly I have done so for a while. Born in Sheffield moved to Rotherham - It's such a tale of personal transition to the depths of my deprived societal existence I could write a book. If only I could afford to move home. But then again the housing is far more expansive back in Sheffield.

For the record I do consider myself working class. Though on the whole Rotherham women consider me to be posh; mostly because I insist on not getting tattoos on my face, wearing

PeteWaller
24-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Keep going to poundland luvvy, class act and there is no doubt you can't afford to live in Rovrum. You belong to Wendy, it's a class thing

Arr bless Mr Wailer - you haven't changed since childhood. Still a typical Harry - condescending, patronizing and with a misplaced sense of superiority and snobbishness that belies your humble beginnings and continual humble existence. (And you had / have so much to be modest about Peter)

Do you not follow the thread dear sir or just read your own. I do live in Rotherham honey; sadly I have done so for a while. Born in Sheffield moved to Rotherham - It's such a tale of personal transition to the depths of my deprived societal existence I could write a book. If only I could afford to move home. But then again the housing is far more expansive back in Sheffield.

For the record I do consider myself working class. Though on the whole Rotherham women consider me to be posh; mostly because I ins

helmut_rooster
24-02-2014, 10:01 PM

For the record I do consider myself working class. Though on the whole Rotherham wo

PeteWaller
24-02-2014, 10:13 PM

For the record I do consider my

dalemiller
24-02-2014, 10:16 PM
It does seem by some of the reactions that Mr Waller has touched a few nerves and you keep saying we don't bother you !

UTM !!!

Hykeham8lade
25-02-2014, 08:58 AM
Pete Waller, I don't understand your post, we have got our big game on, to go with the other 3 we've already had :?
Are you blind or stupid?

SallyKate
25-02-2014, 11:17 AM

For the record I do consider myself working class. Though on the whole Rotherham wo