PDA

View Full Version : Cardiff Boards

AP_McCoy
16-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Funny as hell. Not one person i have read in a any post gives us any credit for battering them today. It's all a case of 'We made Wigan look good'

Im sorry but from where i was sitting it was a case of showing Cardiff for what they really are, And i am afraid that is sh!t. We are the F.A Cup holders we don't care. Next round please.

Relegation and implosion beckons for the Welshies.

We weren't that bad when we went down. We are miles better than they are at the moment. Untried manager and a load of loanees and ex Man Utd players who couldn't make the grade. Oh dear!!

Les_bradds_lad
16-02-2014, 12:17 AM
So what ya saying is we walked the game and had no pressure and ali had no saves to make in the last ten minutes and indeed the second half was a calk walk yes?

Les_bradds_lad
16-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Thought so as things are going as we keep on winning this fans site will remain quiet B)

camltoe
16-02-2014, 01:06 AM
We certainly made the most of the first half, pushing players forward and attacking them, but the second half was pretty much all Cardiff apart from a few speculative long balls that Fortune got on the end of.

Cardiff were okay in defence (well left side a bit shakey), midfield but absolutely toothless upfront. Even worse than we've been in recent times, helped by Zaha being one of the greediest players I've seen in a long time. Good on the ball, but spunked just about every final pass, cross or shot. Fine being selfish if you can hit your man or target, but feckin hell, he's a waste of space. I can only remember one of his shots troubling Ali.

Les_bradds_lad
16-02-2014, 01:40 AM
bloke said to me chuffed bits as Ali had a save to make yet on 70 minutes I went well ****in yes he has made one important one like the last seconds of the first half what was virtually in XD

camltoe
16-02-2014, 01:51 AM
Aye, could have sworn that one came off the post, but as they got as corner for it at least the ref must have thought Ali got a finger nail to it.

Oh, and when I say above that they defended okay, take Watson's free kick out of that context.