PDA

View Full Version : Ah well

Grantyuk
16-02-2014, 03:39 PM
I hope I'm wrong but looks like our cop run is over, away at citeh

italia
16-02-2014, 03:55 PM
like xxxx it is ! sir alf ramsey 'world cup final' '' you ve beaten them once, now go and do it again'' fantastic draw !!!!!!! 1 1 , come on uwe.

italia
16-02-2014, 06:03 PM
spent 75 in ' b . booze' this w end, why don t you ' come out' and say who you support? thank xxxx you aren t paying my mortgage loser !!!!!!!!!!

Ihaventaclue
16-02-2014, 06:35 PM
There is the evidence that fixing in football does exist. Still, we'll meet Everton in the Final.

It'll be a fight, but we've done it before, we can do it again, although I would have preferred Charlton.

Team: Alihehatesbolton, RogerRoger, Sir Ben, Jordiscores when he wants , Macmamamamamaum, Boyceeeeeee, B line Mclean, McArthur, McSreach, Powell, Maynard/Fortune/Waghorn.

Its a winner.

See vinky minky by Van Morrison ... Let's enjoy it while we can!!!!! - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64b9RHeJPyw)

Captain_Methven
16-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Beat them last time nothing stopping us doing it again, they play Barca few days after us so they may rest a few plus they play the league cup final before our game so hopefully Cattermole will have kicked some lumps out of them.

italia
16-02-2014, 07:44 PM
1 1 nailed on ; stuff it ' up 'em'; ' pussies' against ' triers'

Les_bradds_lad
16-02-2014, 07:49 PM
Cake walk according to Bluemoon forum some stick for DW and his leg XD XD and some reckon 300 went to Cardiff XD and some out for revenge :blue: - view external link (http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=297589&start=170)

boyceeeunderrated
16-02-2014, 08:54 PM
I really thought we could of won this cup again if we got the right draw that today was just a kick in the ******** to be honest if anybody says they are not gutted they are lieing

Captain_Methven
17-02-2014, 08:28 AM
I really thought we could of won this cup again if we got the right draw that today was just a kick in the ******** to be honest if anybody says they are not gutted they are lieing

Nobody gave us a chance last time, now I know most of the football people outside of Wigan think we never won the FA Cup or City didn't try but remind me of the result.

Captain_Methven
17-02-2014, 08:48 AM
Cake walk according to Bluemoon forum some stick for DW and his leg XD XD and some reckon 300 went to Cardiff XD and some out for revenge :blue:

I'm betting they were saying the same thing last year, don't you love it though a club who could buy us 100 times over looking for revenge. Seems to me like little old Wigan Athletic are getting under peoples skin.

boyceeeunderrated
17-02-2014, 09:48 AM
different ball game at etihad to be honest wembley or a home draw is different

Nobody gave us a chance last time, now I know most of the football people outside of Wigan think we never won the FA Cup or City didn't try but remind me of the result.[/quote]

Spikeym
17-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Not a bad draw ( even though you could see ball 5 being ignored when the draw was going on, possibly warmer than the others). Thats what the FA want then we will just have to show the over paid whats-its that they will have the priviledge of being hosts to the Holders of the FA Cup. Yep thats right the HOLDERS the ones who could be back at Wembley soon, not only the semi, the final, but the play-offs as well.
Im sure that A Stevie Buckess (or whatever it is) will be back on here throwing his nailed on bets at us. And Citie fans are going ape-s!it on their site with exitement in fact most of the fans are wetting themselves because inside they are thinking Oh No not another embarresment in front of 100mill viewers
HOW THE MIGHTY CAN FALL

Captain_Methven
17-02-2014, 10:49 AM
different ball game at etihad to be honest wembley or a home draw is different.

More pressure on them at home, and if their forum is anything to go by their in the final already so if they aren't beating us 5-0 after 10 minutes they may get on their backs. All Uwe as to say is "Nobody is giving you a chance today but nobody gave you a chance at Wembley", I used to go and watch City alot when I was younger when Latics were away but since the money men came in you can't tell the City fans from the United ones.

SwinleyLatic
17-02-2014, 01:08 PM
I used to like City in the old days. Always felt a bit sorry for them, no money and living in Utd's shadow. When you met City fans they were always moaning and miserable.

They're now no better than Utd fans, the money's gone to their heads. They think they're entitled to win everything.

We should all go, fill the away end, sing our hearts out, and stick two fingers up to them.

If our lads get the same support we gave them at Cardiff, we might have a chance at sneaking a win.

Anyway, win or lose, it'll be a great day so f***k em.

Les_bradds_lad
17-02-2014, 10:23 PM
I think we will put a stronger team out than the last encounter

Line ups for CC game at Etihad

Man City starting lineup vs WAFC League Cup 2013:- Pantilimon, Richards, Boyata, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Fernandinho, Javi Garcia, Lopes, Jovetic, Dzeko

Wigan starting XI vs Man City Capital One Cup:- Nicholls, Boyce, Rogne, Barnett, Crainey, McCann, Garcia, Fyvie, Gomez, Espinoza, ****o

italia
23-02-2014, 02:06 PM
but of course I get the draw as well