zablade
16-02-2014, 05:05 PM
...Well I did anyway..

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Romanis
16-02-2014, 05:11 PM
...Well I did anyway..

Well goodonya, if I was the lower league side that triumphed that would have been my response.

You get no complaints from me on that score.

Trickytreesreds
16-02-2014, 05:15 PM
...Well I did anyway..

Do you have a Harrier jump jet?

Bluebird21
16-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Game not important. As for having a laugh, enjoy your trip to Luton next year.

You are going down.

tricky1972
16-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Congrats to you... good luck down in South London in the next round.

We've lost our 3rd most important game of the week, now to focus on the big games. I would be gutted if we lose either of them.

Elite_Pie
16-02-2014, 05:39 PM
Congrats to you... good luck down in South London in the next round.

Bramall Lane is in South London?????

dam617
16-02-2014, 05:55 PM
We've lost our 3rd most important game of the week

This^^^^^

QPR lost today and Reading had Gorkks sent off.
Wednesday night is far more important than this result.
I feel sorry for those who have never seen us at Wembley but if we beat Leicester they will forget about todays game.

KnockOffNigel
16-02-2014, 07:21 PM
you lot were desperate to get to wembley for 1st time in how long? 5500 fans there desperate and expecting to win.

this was all you had to play for this season as you're record in playoffs is worse than ours... haha

derby to beat you in the semis just like clough, brayford and porter did today

KeeptheCityGround
16-02-2014, 07:23 PM

This^^^^^

I feel sorry for those who have never seen us at Wembley but if we beat Leicester they will forget about todays game.[/quote]

Absolute ********. We were given a virtual free pass to wembley and the FA Cup semi finals and we bottled it!!! But obviously to some our fans that's not important.

The ref Mr Oliver did everything in his power today to make sure we weren't going to win. But in the end the comedy equaliser about sums us up today. Sitting back once again on a 1-0 lead to ****ing Notts county standard team just ain't good enough. Straight after the equaliser it was mainly all Forest on the attack.

Absolutely gutted and I hope Billy and the players are too. They'll never get a better chance in the FA Cup than wh

tricky1972
16-02-2014, 07:41 PM
Today's result doesn't matter

Given the choice of a loss or a draw today, I'd take the loss. Promotion is 1000 times more important than a cup semi.

One game at Wembley or a season at Old Trafford, the Emirates, Anfield, etc., etc. I know which I'd prefer.

IF we go up, today could prove to be the most important result of our season.

Elite_Pie
16-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Given the choice of a loss or a draw today, I'd take the loss.

Really?

Romanis
16-02-2014, 07:57 PM

This is out of your league EP. Spelling may well be your forte but Cup runs and promotion chases, well that's something you're a novice.

Maybe the trip to Argyle next season might do your health and mind a whole lotta good! ;D

Really?[/quote]

tricky1972
16-02-2014, 08:03 PM

Really?[/quote]

Hand on heart!

Obviously I would have prefered the win, but I won't lose a second's sleep over the loss.

anonypie
16-02-2014, 08:11 PM

This^^^^^

I feel sorry for those who have never seen us at Wembley but if we beat Leicester they will forget about todays game.[/quote]

Absolute ********. We were given a virtual free pass to wembley and the FA Cup semi finals and we bottled it!!! But obviously to some our fans that's not important.

The ref Mr Oliver did everything in his power today to make sure we weren't going to win. But in the end the comedy equaliser about sums us up today. Sitting back once again on a 1-0 lead to ****ing Notts county standard team just ain't good enough. Straight after the equaliser it was mainly all Forest on the attack.

Absolutely gutted and I hope Billy and the players are too.

Romanis
16-02-2014, 08:15 PM

This^^^^^

Absolutely gut

Elite_Pie
16-02-2014, 08:21 PM

Really?[/quote]

Hand on heart!

Obviously I would have prefered the win, but I won't lose a second's sleep over the loss.[/quote]

I would think that most fans would have willingly taken the draw over defeat, given that winning the replay would have seen you at home to a lower team with a trip to Wembley if you won that.

It seems that the Greed League really is the be all and end all to some fans.

Romanis
16-02-2014, 08:27 PM
It seems that the Greed League really is the be all and end all to some fans.

Perhaps, but there are others who are quite happy and determined to be in League 2 ;D

Trickytreesreds
16-02-2014, 08:30 PM

Really?[/quote]

Hand on heart!

Obviously I would have prefered the win, but I won't lose a second's sleep over the loss.[/quote]

I would think that most fans would have willingly taken the draw over defeat, given that winning the replay would have seen you at home to a lower team with a trip to Wembley if you won that.

It seems that the Greed League really is the be all and end all to some fans.[/quote]

In the main EP I agree with you. However, with
the injury list we have, we'd have never had a chance of winning it anyway. Just flip it a second. SU have the opposite now. Staring lg 2 in the face or the cup run. What would you do?

mahatmafoot
16-02-2014, 08:38 PM
At least you're not going up with p**s poor support, a dwarf manager, and a team of hackers.

Elite_Pie
16-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Just flip it a second. SU have the opposite now. Staring lg 2 in the face or the cup run. What would you do?

If it was a choice between the cup run or relegation I'd probably choose to preserve League 1 status. But it isn't. They have what I'd term a 50/50 chance of getting to Wembley, which may or may not help their relegation battle. If I was a Blade I'd be celebrating like mad tonight.

micksablade
16-02-2014, 09:00 PM

Given the choice of a loss or a draw today, I'd take the loss. Promotion is 1000 times more important than a cup semi.

One game at Wembley or a season at Old Trafford, the Emirates, Anfield, etc., etc. I know which I'd prefer.

It's good to know that you acknowledge that it will only be a season you visit OT and Anfield etc . You're just a slightly better County and a **** Derby County.

essexred52
16-02-2014, 09:03 PM

Really?[/quote]

Hand on heart!

It seems that the Greed League really is the be all and end all to some fans.[/quote]

In the main EP I agree with you. However, with
the injury list we have, we'd have never had a chance of winning it anyway. Just flip it a second. SU have the opposite now. Staring lg 2 in the face or the cup run. What would you do?[/quote] how about both, I'm sick of tea

Romanis
16-02-2014, 09:06 PM

It's good to know that you acknowledge that it will only be a season you visit OT and Anfield etc . You're just a slightly better County and a **** Derby County.[/quote]

Why thank you.:zzz:

Romanis
16-02-2014, 09:09 PM
Just flip it a second. SU have the opposite now. Staring lg 2 in the face or the cup run. What would you do?

If it was a choice between the cup run or relegation I'd probably choose to preserve League 1 status. But it isn't. They have what I'd term a 50/50 chance of getting to Wembley, which may or may not help their relegation battle. If I was a Blade I'd be celebrating like mad tonight.[/quote]

We know it's even harder on you, EP, as a closet Forest fan.

Don't worry we'll bring brighter days to you once again.

NB: Stay off the booze, try some tea instead! >:)

herbert
16-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Just can't beat us at Bramall Lane can you? Ohhhhhhh dear. Bless.

essexred52
16-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Just can't beat us at Bramall Lane can you? Ohhhhhhh dear. Bless. Shhhhhooosh just enjoy the fact that shef wed may be 2 divisions above you this time next year

herbert
16-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Did you enjoy being beaten by Clough, Brayford and Porter?

Ramondo
17-02-2014, 12:55 AM
I have to say, this was probably the best result for you today.

I was hoping you'd draw and have to replay, preferably with extra time thrown in for good measure.

But at least now you 'concentrate on the league'. It's a well used cliche to soften the blow of a cup exit but it's also a very accurate one.

tricky1972
17-02-2014, 07:15 AM

Really?[/quote]

Hand on heart!

If Cohen, Wilson, Vaughan and Lansbury were all available, then we would be equipped for 3 or 4 more games.

So if what you're saying is that you would be willing to potentially handicap yourself if a 46 game season for a chance of a meaningless game at wembley, then you need to check your priorities!

no trophies for a be

Romanis
17-02-2014, 08:16 AM

I was hoping you'd draw and have to replay, preferably with extra time thrown in for good measure.

But at least now you 'concentrate on the league'. It's a well used cliche to soften the blow of a cup exit but it's also a very accurate one.

Not the best but not the worst either. The worst would be to lose to both Leicester and Burnley.

rosenjock
17-02-2014, 08:40 AM
I'm more annoyed long to who we lost to than being knocked out of the cup a?? oh well they'll go back to the relegation battle and we can start on the pro one once again.

dam617
17-02-2014, 11:44 AM

Once again, the voice of reason from Ramondo.
It's very telling that on your board there isn't one thread revelling in our exit considering the Derby connection at Sheffield.

KeeptheCityGround
17-02-2014, 06:20 PM

This^^^^^

Absolutely gut

KeeptheCityGround
17-02-2014, 06:26 PM

Really?[/quote]

Hand on heart!

If Cohen, Wilson, Vaughan and Lansbury were all available, then we would be equipped for 3 or 4 more games.

So if what you're saying is that you would be willing to potentially handicap yourself if a 46 game season for a chance of a meaningless game at wembley, then you need

forrestgump
18-02-2014, 02:58 PM
bolloxs we must win every game did snr clough say that:blue:

essexred52
18-02-2014, 04:25 PM

Really?[/quote]

Hand on heart!

So if what you're saying is that you would be willing to potentially handicap yourself if a 46 game season for a chance of a meaningless game at wembley, then you need

essexred52
18-02-2014, 04:37 PM

This^^^^^

Absolutely gutted and I hope Billy and the players are too.

omistrollinginfrom
18-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Like others have said, we won't get a better chance of getting to an FA Cup final for many, many, years, I suppose we'll just have to see if piss poor decisions holding on to a 1-0 lead will see us get to the play offs.