PDA

View Full Version : Well done to blades.

Owler
16-02-2014, 05:07 PM
Can't say no more than that... Well done!!!

18B89
16-02-2014, 05:16 PM
Cheers Owler, hopefully you'll do the job over that southern lot and we can have a firecracker of a quarter final. I honestly wish we lost as I want to to just survive and these fixture changes are going to kill us. But, with the possibility of playing our rivals, the win is a sweet one.

Rotherhamowl10
16-02-2014, 05:19 PM
I've seen a few of their FA cup games and I'll give them credit, they deserve to be in the quarter finals - I just hope we can join them to set up the biggest derby since 93. I know teams up their game for the FA cup, but seriously, why are you in the bottom 4 of league 1?

Anyone else's heart rate rise a bit when the draw was made? well mines through the roof after they won XD XD

Lets not forget Charlton, they could easily spoil the party, cant they just role over and let us win please ?

helmut_rooster
16-02-2014, 05:39 PM
I've seen a few of their FA cup games and I'll give them credit, they deserve to be in the quarter finals - I just hope we can join them to set up the biggest derby since 93. I know teams up their game for the FA cup, but seriously, why are you in the bottom 4 of league 1?

Anyone else's heart rate rise a bit when the draw was made? well mines through the roof after they won XD XD

Lets not forget Charlton, they could easily spoil the party, cant they just role over and let us win please ?

With any luck Charlton will roll over and die (like they have most games recently)

Didn't know the draw was made untill after, then read it on Owlstalk, well done filthy pigs it is a great result just glad they scored no points for it >:)

Come on Wednesday, bash Charlton and setup a stunner.

Wembley here we come?

Maybe, just maybe :)

Bluestripe
16-02-2014, 05:58 PM
We've now got the same motivation blades got at half time...prospect of a steel city derby.
Well done sheff utd - you deserve us!

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
16-02-2014, 06:19 PM
We've now got the same motivation blades got at half time...prospect of a steel city derby.
Well done sheff utd - you deserve us!

Hope so it's potentially a great tie and a local side in the semi final. :)

Lendegoeystash
16-02-2014, 07:08 PM

Thanks Rotherham Owl. The mood certainly changed around the Lane at half time and I thinks thats what got us across the line. It's down to your lot now.

hirstyboywonder
16-02-2014, 07:10 PM

Not seen many but they certainly deserved to beat Fulham and don't begrudge anyone a win against a Billy Davies led side.

We will now lose to Charlton with Wood scoring a 90th minute winner.

Bluestripe
16-02-2014, 07:26 PM
I reckon...shade Charlton...draw at their place...beat em at Hillsborough!

mahatmafoot
16-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Have to say being a few rows behind the demented dwarf I can understand the hatred he gets. For once I 'm going to back the pigs against the ad****s.

Katchouro
16-02-2014, 09:36 PM
Always a good day when the Scabs are given a kick up the arris with a Yorkshire boot.

Braggy, SP, Banno ... I want to see you posting your congratulations towards United on this thread.

THE BLADES - stealing the headlines and the nation's hearts. Sheffield's marquee club representin' and rockin' in the last 8 of the F to the A to the C-U-P.

hirstyboywonder
16-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Have to say being a few rows behind the demented dwarf I can understand the hatred he gets. For once I 'm going to back the pigs against the ad****s.

Steady on, that's 2 semi sensible posts in a row, has someone stolen your login code?

aussieowl
16-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Fair play to the Blades, a good cup run, two premiership teams & a result against Forest...if we beat Charlton I can see us going there as underdogs, plus if we do beat the Londoners it guarantees a Sheffield side in the semis...no mean feat in today's modern game with teams, like Are3nal & Citeh lurking around...it's just great to be still involved for a change.

If we get through I'd like to see a sell out at the Lane, even if it is on TV, a reduction in ticket prices should help...also I's like to see 25,000 plus at the Charlton game now to help us over the line.

banno
16-02-2014, 10:13 PM
charlton will turn us both over!
i can't get worked up about it because i can see whats going to happen.
if we did get past charlton, we would stuff the porkers by a cricket score

aussieowl
16-02-2014, 10:24 PM
we would stuff the porkers by a cricket score

XD XD XD how to wind up when banned in one easy lesson..;)

aussieowl
16-02-2014, 10:27 PM
Edit

Double post

braggyowl
17-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Always a good day when the Scabs are given a kick up the arris with a Yorkshire boot.

Braggy, SP, Banno ... I want to see you posting your congratulations towards United on this thread.

THE BLADES - stealing the headlines and the nation's hearts. Sheffield's marquee club representin' and rockin' in the last 8 of the F to the A to the C-U-P.

Fair enough Katch...Congrats on beating Forest...But Sheffields marquee club.XD come on mate..You've gotta get some new material and you know it!

Must admitt though I thought you were gonna get done today but as stated above, it was nice for that tosser Davies to lose to a sheffield club..Even if it was the smallest of the two.. ;) Well done United..Let's hope we can turn Charlton over now and set a quarter final up that'll get our hearts racing..

Although these derby games kill me..So friggin stressful. :s

braggyowl
17-02-2014, 01:28 AM
ooops... Take it all back..Just read your board katch and yet again your two faces are shining yet again...Really hope we stuff charlton now then p!ss all over your lot on your own crappy turf..

btw..that seanbeanstat sounds proper hard...Hope I don't bump into him at the sty...I'll put some big boots on just in case..You know..In case I have to shake in em...:P

Katchouro
17-02-2014, 02:00 AM
Not two faced at all braggy.

I've no problem with you supporting anyone against us ... but the Scabs, c'mon. You can remember how they behaved can't you? You were out of order.

Not much we agree on footy wise but our love of Dooley and distain of Forest should be up there.

braggyowl
17-02-2014, 02:06 AM
It was just football Katch, nowt to do with the miners strike whatsoever...Now get to bed and try and get some kip...If you can't kip, at least that hard on you've still got from todays match will stop you from rolling out of bed. XD

Rotherhamowl10
17-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Heard some Forest players were assaulted by the idiots who ran on the pitch. Surely not? especially considering how some blades fans have constantly used what happened against palace to score points against us.

braggyowl
17-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Post number 5 from Katch on the "Tramps game off" thread about the safety of the ground at the sty...Oh dear, he's done it again! ;)

Southenders
17-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Heard some Forest players were assaulted by the idiots who ran on the pitch. Surely not? especially considering how some blades fans have constantly used what happened against palace to score points against us.

Where did you hear that from RO? Maybe someone should mention it to Billy Davies, as his quotes after the match suggested that the pitch invasion was good natured celebrations, and hasn't hinted at any of his players or staff being assaulted. I am sure it will all come out in the next day or so. Not like you to try to points score though is it?

Rotherhamowl10
17-02-2014, 04:43 PM
It's on the forest forum, got it from a thread on owlstalk. As the game ended you could see an alteration happening and a forest player running over to help out another forest player.

That was just the half of it, more claims from forest fans about the bully boy tactics some of your more brain dead fans were using after the game.

No points scoring necessary, I've always claimed we both have our idiots, but what happened against Palace is constantly used against us - yet similar scenes apparently occurred against Forest.

Southenders
17-02-2014, 05:12 PM
As you say, we all have mindless thugs attending games in the guise of 'supporters', I dare say Forest do too. I haven't seen any footage of assaults on Forest players, although that is not to say it hasn't happened. I did see the footage of your brain dead minority against the Palace players, and would never use that as a stick to beat Wednesday with, because I see them as not being representative of the majority of Wednesday fans. As I said previously, no-one from the Forest staff, as far as I can see, has made mention of any assaults taking place, but it may come out in due course and punishment should be meted out accordingly. Just can't see the point in bringing all this up on a post titled 'Well done to blades' if there wasn't just a hint of point scoring somewhere. Anyway, good luck against Charlton, although am in two minds whether I really relish playing your lot, with all the stress that brings.

blades58
17-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Braggy,

I see you were only 9 out on the trees board!

"hope you put ten past the f'uckers!"

XD

Positive_Blade59
17-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Can't say no more than that... Well done!!!

Thank you. And well done to you too.:heart:

Rotherhamowl10
18-02-2014, 09:20 AM
As you say, we all have mindless thugs attending games in the guise of 'supporters', I dare say Forest do too. I haven't seen any footage of assaults on Forest players, although that is not to say it hasn't happened. I did see the footage of your brain dead minority against the Palace players, and would never use that as a stick to beat Wednesday with, because I see them as not being representative of the majority of Wednesday fans. As I said previously, no-one from the Forest staff, as far as I can see, has made mention of any assaults taking place, but it may come out in due course and punishment should be meted out accordingly. Just can't see the point in bringing all this up on a post titled 'Well done to blades' if there wasn't just a hint of point scoring somewhere. Anyway, good luck against Charlton, although am in two minds whether I really relish playing your lot, with all the stress that brings.

I put it in here as I d

Southenders
18-02-2014, 10:17 AM
I understand why you put it in here, but all I would say is, it is point scoring to do it. Surely the excuse of, Blades did it to us because of what happened against Palace, is irrelevant unless you want to be accused of point scoring. Generally your posts are good, and well thought out, with a bit of banter thrown in. I don't think you need to be defending your morons by pointing at our morons, do you? Just an observation. UTB

braggyowl
18-02-2014, 11:03 AM
Braggy,

XD

We'll just have to get the other nine for em then 58...>:(

XD XD

Bluestripe
18-02-2014, 11:23 AM
Braggy,

XD

We'll just have to get the other nine for em then 58...>:(

XD XD[/quote]

XD XD XD Quality XD XD XD