PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday's forgot

Gwyther
16-02-2014, 07:31 PM
... that they play you for the right to play their bitter rivals United it seems by all the comments locally. Hope you stuff them please in the re arranged game... ;D

valley
16-02-2014, 07:45 PM
... that they play you for the right to play their bitter rivals United it seems by all the comments locally. Hope you stuff them please in the re arranged game... ;D

Thanks but it's not only Charlton that gets waterlogged pitches and games cancelled then and I thought theirs was perfect XD

helmut_rooster
16-02-2014, 10:48 PM

Owls in peace, what a load of nonsense, isn't it obvious that both sets of Sheffield fans want this? Owls v filthy Pigs for the right to go to Wembley in the Semis is big news, when was the last time your team did owt big?

Charlton, here's to a decent pitch and game the one time only when both owls and pigs want us to win XD

Katchouro
17-02-2014, 01:16 AM
Best of luck to Charlton.

You're the first real obstacle Wednesday will face in their thus far charmed FA Cup 2014 run. Powell always strikes me as a good sort and I like to see him doing well.

Hulmet's turned into Don King! Plenty of fans in Sheffield hate the SCD.

helmut_rooster
17-02-2014, 06:59 AM
Owls v filthy Pigs

I don't think the rules allow you to play yourself, despite your massiveness
XD XD XD XD XD XD

STUPID CLASSLESS PIG XD

You don't want to play us do you pig XD

helmut_rooster
17-02-2014, 07:00 AM
Best of luck to Charlton.

You're the first real obstacle Wednesday will face in their thus far charmed FA Cup 2014 run. Powell always strikes me as a good sort and I like to see him doing well.

Hulmet's turned into Don King! Plenty of fans in Sheffield hate the SCD.

By the look of this you don't want to play us either Katch :)

sexypistol
17-02-2014, 09:56 PM
If we do play the blunts and beat them as we rightly should, Katch will do another disappearing act for 2 years :D

mahatmafoot
18-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Trust Pigster and ***y Pigtol to come on here. What a pair of deluded porks you are. No Blades ever wants to see the pigs win a game. End of.

helmut_rooster
19-02-2014, 09:29 AM
Trust Pigster and ***y Pigtol to come on here. What a pair of deluded porks you are. No Blades ever wants to see the pigs win a game. End of.

Erm...we have a game against then Monday might mahatmaGRUNT, you do not, so what business do you have on here mr thinko?

You not very clever are you mahatmaGRUNT, and your obviously running scared as you don't want to face us.

Failed again...stupid pig, will you ever learn?

XD XD XD XD XD

Lingsbord
24-02-2014, 09:54 PM

Erm...we have a game against then Monday might mahatmaGRUNT, you do not, so what business do you have on here mr thinko?

You not very clever are you mahatmaGRUNT, and your obviously running scared as you don't want to face us.

XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

You still here Helmut ?

Thought not XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Knowsnowt
25-02-2014, 12:28 AM
Helmut give us a wave, helmet bell end give us a wave. XD XD XD

Well done Charlton. :star:

Nukehillsboroughsufc
25-02-2014, 05:51 PM

Owls in peace, what a load of nonsense, isn't it obvious that both sets of Sheffield fans want this? Owls v filthy Pigs for the right to go to Wembley in the Semis is big news, when was the last time your team did owt big?

Charlton, here's to a decent pitch and game the one time only when both owls and pigs want us to win XD[/quote]

Don't talk bollox we want you to loose every game.

helmut_rooster
28-02-2014, 06:30 PM

XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

You still here Helmut ?

Thought not XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

You pigs won't shut me up, a chance of a Sheffield derby and you scrubbers are delighted to have avoided it, running scared the lot of you.

helmut_rooster
28-02-2014, 06:30 PM

I'm a Waving can you see me >:)

KnockOffNigel
07-03-2014, 08:54 AM

I'm a Waving can you see me >:)[/quote]

Bottled it pal. Nowt to see here for you. Let it go..

blades58
07-03-2014, 05:05 PM
If we do play the blunts and beat them as we rightly should, Katch will do another disappearing act for 2 years :D

woulda, coulda, shoulda XD

helmut_rooster
07-03-2014, 05:09 PM

Bottled it pal. Nowt to see here for you. Let it go..[/quote]

From a team of bottlers pushing for the playoffs which they bottle every time :) think you've got your bottles mixed up pig :)

Knowsnowt
07-03-2014, 07:04 PM
See you for the big Sheffield show down Sunday helmet. Oooh wait ! XD XD XD

Holden_C
07-03-2014, 07:16 PM

From a team of bottlers pushing for the playoffs which they bottle every time :) think you've got your bottles mixed up pig :)[/quote]

Junior aspirin Henpecked. It'll help with the pain!

KnockOffNigel
07-03-2014, 09:21 PM

From a team of bottlers pushing for the playoffs which they bottle every time :) think you've got your bottles mixed up pig :)[/quote]

That's not letting it go is it. just try you'll feel a lot better