PDA

View Full Version : Very excited about...

True_Red
16-02-2014, 07:32 PM
this week.

With QPR losing to Reading I really think this week is make or break.

Lets put the Cup behind us, it was heading for a draw which is the last thing we wanted. Lets also not forget that we're still 13 games unbeaten in the league.

Romanis
16-02-2014, 08:03 PM
this week.

Lets put the Cup behind us, it was heading for a draw which is the last thing we wanted. Lets also not forget that we're still 13 games unbeaten in the league.

Perhaps but Leicester and Burnley will start as favourites

18B89
17-02-2014, 06:50 AM
this week.

Yeah, it's best to forget about losing to a L1 team fighting relegation after they thumped you 3-1. "Nigel what's the score?" did I hear when you were 0-1 up ? XD XD XD

tricky1972
17-02-2014, 07:21 AM
this week.

Yeah, it's best to forget about losing to a L1 team fighting relegation after they thumped you 3-1. "Nigel what's the score?" did I hear when you were 0-1 up ? XD XD XD[/quote]

Priorities little one!

You need to think about Gillingham and Bristol City... a cup quarter final and relegation wouldn't be success!!

18B89
17-02-2014, 09:34 AM
this week.

Yeah, it's best to forget about losing to a L1 team fighting relegation after they thumped you 3-1. "Nigel what's the score?" did I hear when you were 0-1 up ? XD XD XD[/quote]

Priorities little one!

You need to think about Gillingham and Bristol City... a cup quarter final and relegation wouldn't be success!![/quote]

I honestly wish we lost yesterday so we can sort our league form out but thanks to you're lot, we won.

You're not very good when it comes to important games against us are ya ? I still laugh watching Des Walker head it into his own goal infront of the Kop.

Romanis
17-02-2014, 10:13 AM
this week.

Priorities little one!

You need to think about Gillingham and Bristol City... a cup quarter final and relegation wouldn't be success!![/quote]

I honestly wish we lost yesterday so we can sort our league form out but thanks to you're lot, we won.

You're not very good when it comes to important games against us are ya ? I still laugh watching Des Walker head it into his own goal infront