PDA

View Full Version : fck em all lads

Whatsmore
16-02-2014, 10:27 PM
lose yourself in laura brannigans self control and blondies sunday girl Christmas 1979 before we all grew up and lost our love of life.lets remember how our town used to be the mills the cobbled streets the friendly people burnden park our souls belong there our town our people our pride who robbed us of it all who took our town and indeed our country off us?may the b@stards rot in hell.we love bwfc even if our town is far from our hearts nowadays our club we love we allways will:heart: :heart: :heart:

campo21
16-02-2014, 10:59 PM
We need the hot tub time machine to go back there whatsmore.;D

itsintheblood
16-02-2014, 11:32 PM
I've worked in them there Mills, hot, noisy and f,cking hard work.

Dug up many a cobbled street, Burnden and the Pubs of Bolton were once my second home.

Now they're just distant memories, I wouldn't change for the World.

Once a Bolton fan always a Bolton fan but this doesn't mean we/I shouldn't be on the backs of our management team in criticism of what's going on.

It's been a gradual decline over a period of time, since Big Sam left, Debt up, Crowds down, eventually Relegation and now quite possibly facing further relegation.

What a load shoite we Bolton Fans are putting up with.

Going to the Reebok nowadays is like going to a funeral, without a body to bury.

campo21
17-02-2014, 12:15 AM
I've worked in them there Mills, hot, noisy and f,cking hard work.

Dug up many a cobbled street, Burnden and the Pubs of Bolton were once my second home.

Now they're just distant memories, I wouldn't change for the World.

Once a Bolton fan always a Bolton fan but this doesn't mean we/I shouldn't be on the backs of our management team in criticism of what's going on.

It's been a gradual decline over a period of time, since Big Sam left, Debt up, Crowds down, eventually Relegation and now quite possibly facing further relegation.

What a load shoite we Bolton Fans are putting up with.

Going to the Reebok nowadays is like going to a funeral, without a body to bury.

There's 11 dead bodies out there playing for us itsintheblood.

itsintheblood
17-02-2014, 12:37 AM
You're right campo, unfortunately it looks like it at times.

klassnic
17-02-2014, 01:43 AM
Lads

Don't sound down.

we can ride this thing out.

just sit back or should I say all Bolton fans just sit back and watch, look or better still listen to the games on radio.

the only way to take control of the club without financially having the clout is

DON'T TURN UP

AN EMPTY STADIUM WITH NO ONE THERE APART FROM THE AWAY SUPPORTERS LEAVES A STATE OF PANIC

TO THE HEIGHTS THAT MAKES OLD MEN PANIC

OLD MEN WHO'S USE TO GETTING THEIR OWN WAY AND LOOKS AT YOU AS PEASANTS WHO TOP UP THEIR MONEY BAGS.

EDDIE DAVIS FOR ALL THE MONEY HE IS WORTH CAN@T AFFORD TO PLAY SECOND DIVISION OR NON LEAGUE FOOTBALL

WHY ?

Beciae the local MP's would get involved and voice their opionion and the sky public out cry

of bolton fans around the globe would then be heard and Gartside and Eddie can't afford this bad press

And all this can happen so easily with the fans rebelion together

ONLY together.

This is eddie davies and Phil gartside not Margret Thatcher we are going up against.

it's a loss g

eric1953
17-02-2014, 11:09 AM
Season ticket holders have already paid, so the club have the income from those people.

It is the ones who turn up on the day, the ones who buy if and when. They are the ones who count at this stage. If there was a massive loss of income on match day sales, that would get their arseholes into gear.

Mind you, it wouldn't be a massive loss, the complimentary tickets they give out are a joke. They give away that many you cannot get rid of them for nowt in the pub.

campo21
17-02-2014, 07:20 PM
They'll have to give away a hell of a lot more free tickets next season eric or the reebok will be empty.

JimmyJazz64
17-02-2014, 08:54 PM
We need the hot tub time machine to go back there whatsmore.;D

You can **** right off campo - I'm not getting in any hot tub with you and whatsmore for anything!!

bwfcforever
17-02-2014, 09:00 PM
hot tub

i am after one myself :-) where did you get it whatsmore .?

Whatsmore
17-02-2014, 09:45 PM
my o.p even has me confused and I wrote it.not sure where the hot tub comes into it but we could all eat a tin off beans and make it a jaquzi:D :D

campo21
17-02-2014, 10:30 PM
It's a film whatsmore they all get in the hot tub and go back to the 80's,it's called hot tub time machine. - view external link (http://youtu.be/_TXNEE6SaoI)

Whatsmore
18-02-2014, 06:37 AM
thanks campo it had me baffled