PDA

View Full Version : Simon denmead

Brockley_Jack
16-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Thanet's finest wants to come back and has asked to be unbanned.

Personally (and I said at the time) I am behind Marts original decision, but I'm happy to give him another chance. What do you think?

ozzy62
17-02-2014, 12:46 AM
Can't believe some-ones started another thread about the c.unt.

Pesonally couldn't give a f uck as there are plenty of better places to post about the Saints without some sad bitter skate sh!tting on decent Saints related threads..

kernow
17-02-2014, 06:19 AM
Don't care about him but would like to see some of our missing posters return who have disappeared since the server "upgrade".
What's happened to Pony, Brazil, USA, Cecco and others !?

PapaLazarou
17-02-2014, 08:48 AM
What do you think?

If this is going to a vote, is it to be decided on the yays, nays or abstentions ?

CostaBaz
17-02-2014, 12:36 PM
Since the upgrade (am I the only one still having problems getting into this website?), I've had a look at other forums, and they don't have the same level of "interference" as this one seems to have, from skate trolls, and as a result, make a more pleasant read.

This might explain why they are more heavily populated with Saints fans, than this one?

Simon? I can't remember why he was banned, but there others that I would have kicked out ahead of him, that are still on here.

A story, from my youth, for what it's worth.

I used to attend a church run youth club, that was controlled by a retired couple, affiliated to the church.
For years they refused to allow the local skinhead gang into the club, recognising the need to protect the club members and the club, itself.

When the couple moved away, they handed over control to a younger couple, who had more liberal views.
Within weeks they had opened the doors to the local gang, and a few weeks later the club closed, owing to breakages, t

ShottermillSaint
17-02-2014, 05:25 PM
I had to drive through Denmead today to get to a job in North Boarhunt, a nothing place of no value and seemingly pointless. How strange that this topic should come up again on this very day.

Everyone knows what will happen if Simon posts on here again which i'm sure some people would welcome with relish.
As i've said before i don't envy the moderators who are ****ed if they do and ****ed if they don't, Personally i couldn't care less either way now, i've decided to ignore everyone who isn't a Saints fan that posts on here

Brazil_Saint
17-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Just logged in for the first time in ages - not been able to remember my password since a laptop change.

I don't mind Simon - he can be a little childish, but is no different to Ian Branfoot on their boards in many ways, perhaps less annoying even?

If this board was always 100% for serious Saints discussion, then I would support banning people who deviate from the topic, but thankfully, we have a wide and varied range of topics discussed, so there should be space for everyone - an all-inclusive policy, even for Simon. However, he should know when a thread is one that is banter where he can post his twadlle and one where he is just bore-bombing and not welcome.

Happy New Year everyone btw - I was in the UK for Xmas and saw the Saints>Chelsea game on 1st Jan. Those two Brazilians really were game changers...and damn was it cold!!

saintwayne
17-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Not bothered either way about Simon really.

And no Baz you're not alone, trying to get into this site is still crap, so much so that I've been spending more time on the troll infested Saintsweb than on here lately. Sadly this board is dying. :blue:

Brockley_Jack
17-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Sadly this site has definitely seen better days. "Upgrade" hasn't helped. :blue:

BlueAdder
17-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Perhaps it's a FootyMad thing because FF is sadly going the same way. My own view (similar to the Youth Club example above) is that the Mods on both boards have let the forums down by allowing standards of both language and subject matter fall to levels that turn many 'normal' people off participation. O:)

BileysThere
17-02-2014, 07:55 PM

Pesonally couldn't give a f uck as there are plenty of better places to post about the Saints without some sad bitter skate sh!tting on decent Saints related threads..

Simon was never or will be as abusive and aggressive as you oz,maybe you need to frequent those "better places" or tone it down abit.

Pentridge
17-02-2014, 08:58 PM
Meh.

ozzy62
18-02-2014, 01:08 AM

Simon was never or will be as abusive and aggressive as you oz,maybe you need to frequent those "better places" or tone it down abit.[/quote]

Biley you old six fingered spacker,I do frequent those better places often as you can talk about the Saints without some skunt butting in all the time.
Having said that I like to come on here and laugh at people like you who spend so much time on a rivals board trying(but failing)to be liked.
Plus the honest and correct assessments by Weasel and Papa about your tin pot club make entertaining reading.

I'm never rude or insulting to Saints posters so I am not at all bothered what w@nkers like you think.

ozzy62
18-02-2014, 02:57 AM
And I can remember Simon threatening some one on here with physical violence,so stop talking out your @rse Gyppo.

Pentridge
18-02-2014, 10:45 AM
What other Saints forums do you look at Ozzy?

BileysThere
18-02-2014, 06:09 PM
A sweary scary one judging by his internet mouth. :) At least we know pony is alive and kicking.

BileysThere
18-02-2014, 06:12 PM
And I can remember Simon threatening some one on here with physical violence,so stop talking out your @rse Gyppo.

:D Attention!! Gobsh!te on parade.

st_bangkok
19-02-2014, 06:16 AM
Am i the only one who finds this all a bit odd? I mean who could become so obsessed over a football forum (not their own teams at that) that they come along begging like a dog to be unbanned? Unhinged?

kernow
19-02-2014, 07:41 AM
Barking !:s

PapaLazarou
19-02-2014, 07:43 AM
Am i the only one who finds this all a bit odd? I mean who could become so obsessed over a football forum (not their own teams at that) that they come along begging like a dog to be unbanned? Unhinged?

No, you are not the only one.

Her obvious MO to disrupt and derail as many threads as possible with inane and lamentable drivel (whilst giving her own club's board a complete miss) demonstrated a very peculiar personality trait.

And as for begging to come back for more of the same - it's not only odd, it's pitiful and demeaning.

BileysThere
19-02-2014, 06:07 PM

No, you are not the only one.

Her obvious MO to disrupt and derail as many threads as possible with inane and lamentable drivel (whilst giving her own club's board a complete miss) demonstrated a very peculiar personality trait.

And as for begging to come back for more of the same - it's not only odd, it's pitiful and demeaning.[/quote]

Pitiful and demeaning! Is that a label you have grown used to?

PapaLazarou
19-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Repeated attempts to derail a thread about a skate who contributes little by a skate who contributes little..

I'm tempted to say 'you couldn't make it up', but that's clearly not the case..

Comical..

BileysThere
19-02-2014, 07:06 PM
Repeated attempts to derail a thread about a skate who contributes little by a skate who contributes little..

Comical..

I'm sure some here would have noticed i try to leave "saints" threads alone but if i see "Pompey" in the thread then it's game on. If any here have a problem with that they should complain to a mod who doesn't call us GCLT's or accuse us of beating up disabled people.

kernow
19-02-2014, 07:31 PM

Comical..

I'm sure some here would have noticed i try to leave "saints" threads alone but if i see "Pompey" in the thread then it's game on. If any here have a problem with that they should complain to a mod who doesn't call us GCLT's or accuse us of beating up disabled people.[/quote]

Can't resist biting then BileysThere !? I get that .

If I want to talk Pompey I go there but only in response to jibes about Saints or anything non football related.

Recognise though that I've probably overstayed my welcome by about 7 years ! :D

BileysThere
19-02-2014, 07:39 PM

Comical..

I'm sure some here would have noticed i try to leave "saints" threads alone but if i see "Pompey" in the thread then it's game on. If any here have a problem with that they should complain to a mod who doesn't call us GCLT's or accuse us of beating up disabled people.[/quote]

Can't resist biting then BileysThere !? I get that .

If I want to talk Pompey I go there but only in response to jibes about Saints or anything non football related.

Recognise though that I've probably overstayed my welcome by about 7 years ! :D[/quote]

I have another 4 yrs to go then Kernow although i'm sure i will be back to make an ass of myself now and again.

ozzy62
20-02-2014, 01:20 AM

Not so much forums,but facebook groups-Aussie Saints,Adelaide Saints,Global Saints,Echo Saints.

Also a South Aussie football forum.

All good fun and not a failed burger flipper in Sight.

Good to see some pals from Global Saints getting there ugly mugs in the match programme the other week.:D

ozzy62
20-02-2014, 01:25 AM
What I could never work out when Simon got the boot was why didn't the other retard go with him.

Maybe if that happened then some of the missing Saints posters might have come back.:blue:

Pentridge
20-02-2014, 08:34 AM

Not so much forums,but facebook groups-Aussie Saints,Adelaide Saints,Global Saints,Echo Saints.

Also a South Aussie football forum.

All good fun and not a failed burger flipper in Sight.

Good to see some pals from Global Saints getting there ugly mugs in the match programme the other week.:D[/quote]

All sound good but far too far for me too travel to post...

ozzy62
20-02-2014, 09:24 AM
The Echo Saints one gets quite busy.Funny house rule though is you can't slag off any Saints player.We had to wait till Osvaldo pissed off to Juve,then it was open season.

"We enjoy banter but no insults. Please don't repeat threads or fill the wall with cut and paste news item everyone reads elsewhere. No advertising, no posts from other footy sites.
Here's the bottom line. If you don't like a player by all means say why and what you don't like that is absolutely democratic. Resort to calling against Saints and you mayl get a yellow or a direct red a red card... Any probs the mods drink at The Station Pub Bitterne before home games.. and I'm the night shift down in New Zealand.. Enjoy the The Echo and keep the Pompey posters out."

chief_wiggam
20-02-2014, 06:40 PM
I suppose that Simon was a much more entertaining wum than the likes of sergei and hughjampton who seem to have replaced him.

ozzy62
21-02-2014, 12:03 AM
I think Hughie only uses this board to pick up blokes tbh.

Sergie...well he's just a failure.

BileysThere
21-02-2014, 06:21 PM
What I could never work out when Simon got the boot was why didn't the other retard go with him.

Maybe if that happened then some of the missing Saints posters might have come back.:blue:

I thought pony had gone? :?

TurktownAnt
22-02-2014, 12:47 AM
You all don't hate the Skates at all do you? You can't live without us :) You have no passion.

proclaimer
22-02-2014, 12:49 AM
IMO

Simon was boring
Simon talked ****e
Simon hijacked posts
Simon never learned no matter how many times we tried

but...

Simon didn't post anything offensive (that I remember) or if he did I've seen worse since.

As far as I recall the main issue was that Simon (and his like) drove regular posters away from this board. I think there was some truth in that but the big question is

Did he drive more away than the supposed upgrade that followed since he left?????

I can't see he did much to warrant a lifetime ban but equally I can't see he'd offer much if he came back as the old Simon simply derailing threads.

I vote second chance ... but only just.

TurktownAnt
22-02-2014, 01:02 AM
IMO

Simon was boring
Simon talked ****e
Simon hijacked posts

but...

Simon didn't post anything offensive (that I remember) or if he did I've seen worse since.

As far as I recall the main issue was that Simon (and his like) drove regular posters away from this board. I think there was some truth in that but the big question is

Did he drive more away than the supposed upgrade that followed since he left?????

I can't see he did much to warrant a lifetime ban but equally I can't see he'd offer much if he came back as the old Simon simply derailing threads.

You cannot maintain an interestin board without people like Simon.

BileysThere
22-02-2014, 06:19 PM
IMO

Simon was boring
Simon talked ****e
Simon hijacked posts

but...

You cannot maintain an interestin board without people like Simon.[/quote]

They have to admit that Simon Said and they all Jumped.