PDA

View Full Version : Whose fault? TES or Es***?

Romanis
17-02-2014, 08:33 AM
We now have to the 2 suspects in custody. On the 1 hand we have Es*** with his continous fishing expeditions by forecasting unparalleled success for us.
It was bound to backfire in the end because we all know that eventually at least 1 of the desperate curses of our few rivals will come true.

On the other hand we have TES whose absence has seen us embark on the hitherto unbeaten run. Finally I invite him to make some comments and hey presto, we lose.

Romanis
17-02-2014, 08:43 AM
If it's TES I accept responsibility and as an act of penance I will undertake self-torture during Lent by watching Notts at least twice. ;D

trentendscott
17-02-2014, 07:35 PM
I do usually bring bad luck, 6 away games this season and we haven't won one apart the one I was wrongly thrown out of after only seeing 20 mins.

Trickytreesreds
17-02-2014, 07:40 PM
I do usually bring bad luck, 6 away games this season and we haven't won one apart the one I was wrongly thrown out of after only seeing 20 mins.

Crap, why have I not heard about this. I'd have bought the steward a pint. XD

On tour with the troops.

http://i58.tinypic.com/v5z446.jpg

trentendscott
17-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Brighton game, Just as they went 1-0 up. Claimed I tryed to invade the pitch because I walked on to the path infront of the first row of seats. Got kicked out, arrested and given a caution. Though you can see when we score all our fans celebrating on it...

Trickytreesreds
17-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Brighton game, Just as they went 1-0 up. Claimed I tryed to invade the pitch because I walked on to the path infront of the first row of seats. Got kicked out, arrested and given a caution. Though you can see when we score all our fans celebrating on it...

lol TES, only you mucker, only you.

Perhaps it was the quick step, leap, spin, high kick and splits that rattled him. XD XD

trentendscott
17-02-2014, 07:59 PM
They can't of appreciated that I fused flash dance with mc hammer ****.

Trickytreesreds
17-02-2014, 08:06 PM
They can't of appreciated that I fused flash dance with mc hammer ****.

Marvellous, can't touch this. ;D