PDA

View Full Version : This is what I wanted to see

Laughing_Wolfie
17-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Not posted for a while...
Well done KJ...since Xmas we can now see the difference in the style of play and its good to watch.

I thought Wolves would be mid table this season and promotion candidates next season.

I hope that none of the players who are on loan come back and that they find clubs elsewhere

Wolves should be safe from relegation this season ;-)

Play-offs and promotion is a real possibility.

I thought our neighbours would be top half of the premier league this season, just shows how tough the top division is. Loffing is dreaming of seeing my favourite fixture of Wolves v WBA next season

wolves71
17-02-2014, 06:11 PM
I predicted a fifth place finish before the season kicked off and didn't really know what side Jackett would put out for the first game. Wolves have two very good goalkeepers, a defence that has been solid for the season so far. Midfield has probably been chopped and changed quite a bit, but now, players that have kept their places. Up top, Griffiths replaced, and Dicko looks the part and Clarke will have an impact in the remaining games.

As the season has gone on and in particular the last five games, Wolves have created many chances and don't give away much. With how far this side has come i will be disappointed for them not to go straight back up, but a lot of games still to play.

TundraWolf
17-02-2014, 06:38 PM
KJ's ability to select the best available players for each position is remarkable. He has been steadily building a team that can compete in the Championship next season...and they are mostly relatively young lads who would seem to be able to continue to "up" their game. I am quietly confident in the direction we are going in (finally M&M got one right)!

Wolf_fish
18-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Pleased with the progress we have made so far, but still not counting any chickens. If we play as we are I think the game at Brentford will tell us how far we have come. 19 games unbeaten with 16 of those wins I think. I would take a point today if offered, but if we could win it well...:D :D :D

Robus
19-02-2014, 06:09 AM
Pleased with the progress we have made so far, but still not counting any chickens. If we play as we are I think the game at Brentford will tell us how far we have come. 19 games unbeaten with 16 of those wins I think. I would take a point today if offered, but if we could win it well...:D :D :D

Good to see you back Loffin.

No point for me. Honestly I'd rather we beat them or lose trying.