PDA

View Full Version : Derby Game on?

Forestarecrap
17-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Hi Chaps, what are the odds for the game being on tomorrow?

helmut_rooster
17-02-2014, 01:35 PM
First of all, cracking user and they must have been yesterday too lose to that shower a 5hit. >:)

Looking good here weather wise unless a major disaster happens between now and then should be ok.

D_D
18-02-2014, 10:32 AM
First of all, cracking user and they must have been yesterday too lose to that shower a 5hit. >:)

Looking good here weather wise unless a major disaster happens between now and then should be ok.

Great news! Love my trip to Hillsborough, a decent away stand and cracking fish and chips. I also find something fun about your "noisy lot" sat in that extra bit of stand, which has no roof. Very strange, but I love it!

helmut_rooster
18-02-2014, 02:55 PM

Great news! Love my trip to Hillsborough, a decent away stand and cracking fish and chips. I also find something fun about your "noisy lot" sat in that extra bit of stand, which has no roof. Very strange, but I love it![/quote]

We put the jobless there a few years ago and people threw pies at them, not been open since XD