PDA

View Full Version : the cup

banno
17-02-2014, 05:28 PM
its not high on the list of priorities for the club and fans of sheffields top team.
if we beat charlton (a big if), then it will be important for 24 hours on the day of the game and thats it.
lets be honest, beating a lower end league 1 side isn't owt to craw about, and we would beat them at a canter if we see fit to put out a full strength side.
it wouldn't even be the most important game that week

swords1889
17-02-2014, 07:17 PM
and theres me thinking you talk utter boll@x just on our site utb

banno
17-02-2014, 10:18 PM
For us it's big game for a weekend, that's it.
Different for you of course.
all things being equal, we would win 99 times out of 100. Its a potential giant killing for you again.

aussieowl
17-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Development squad should see em off.

Rotherhamowl10
18-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Agree with you really, if we do get through and play the pigs, we should rest our key players.

banno
28-02-2014, 09:50 PM
like i said not a big game for us, but going on the response by the pork its the cup final itself.
ffs these losers were telling us that the future was red and white a couple of years ago, now they're wetting themselves when we lose out on a loan player and lose against a side that beat us both to the league 1 title a couple of seasons ago.
as a WEDNESDAY fan, I'll have that any day of the week (especially the day after Tuesday).
more of the same next season as the WEDNESDAY dominate Sheffield football again

blades58
28-02-2014, 10:37 PM
and theres me thinking you talk utter boll@x just on our site utb

banno's not the only porker

there's f'kin loads of em

XD

braggyowl
01-03-2014, 06:17 AM
Banno, it's quite obvious what's happened here.
The pigs were sh!tting themselves that we would beat Charlton..Cos they knew if we did it would be us going to Wembley and not them.

The reason they are so giddy now is the fact that a great weight has been lifted off their shoulders because if they lose to Charlton it won't be a big deal..On the other hand, if they'd lost to us they would have felt rotten about it for the next three years!

They are so relieved they don't have us in the next round..You can tell this a mile away from the reaction of most of em and the very fact that some have found their way back onto our famous blue and white board...

You've gotta feel for em.
Living in the shadow of The Wednesday all their lives can't be very nice, bless em. ;)

blades58
01-03-2014, 10:54 AM
The pigs were sh!tting themselves that we would beat Charlton..Cos they knew if we did it would be us going to Wembley and not them.

The reason they are so giddy now is the fact that a great weight has been lifted off their shoulders because if they lose to Charlton it won't be a big deal..On the other hand, if they'd lost to us they would have felt rotten about it for the next three years!

They are so relieved they don't have us in the next round..You can tell this a mile away from the reaction of most of em and the very fact that some have found their way back onto our famous blue and white board...

Living in the shadow of The Wednesday all their lives can't be very nice, bless em. ;)

I'll be honest with you Braggy, I didn't want to play you. It would've been shrimps V land of the giants and I genuinely thought we would get bullied out of it. However, h

Hykeham8lade
01-03-2014, 11:35 AM

...and yet we won our game knowing who we were going to play and wednesday, for all their lippy bravado, sh!t their pants and threw it.

blades58
01-03-2014, 11:42 AM

...and yet we won our game knowing who we were going to play and wednesday, for all their lippy bravado, sh!t their pants and threw it.[/quote]

never looked at it like that HB, but probably true! :D

banno
01-03-2014, 12:26 PM

...and yet we won our game knowing who we were going to play and wednesday, for all their lippy bravado, sh!t their pants and threw it.[/quote]

Or maybe Charlton were the better side on the day?
If you're going to accuse others of lippy bravado, you should get your own house in order, piggy.
Nowt changes with you grunters, mouthy when winning, can't be found rest of the time.
Ain't that right 58 ;-)

banno
01-03-2014, 12:30 PM

I'll be honest with you Braggy, I didn't want to play you. It would've been shrimps V land of the giants and I genuinely thou

blades58
01-03-2014, 01:37 PM

I'll be honest with you Braggy, I didn't want to play you. It would've been shrimp

banno
01-03-2014, 05:52 PM

I'll be honest with you Braggy, I di

braggyowl
02-03-2014, 11:46 AM

Your lot wanted to play Charlton in the next round and not us...End Of...

blades58
02-03-2014, 01:24 PM

Or maybe Charlton were the better side on the day?
If you're going to accuse others of lippy bravado, you should get your own house in order, piggy.
Nowt changes with you grunters, mouthy when winning, can't be found rest of the time.
Ain't that right 58 ;-)[/quote]

Sure is banno :)

The dismissal of Charlton as a "walkover" and the further dismissal of the blades as a "bye" swept me into action :D