PDA

View Full Version : Beat Charlton Please

soon2bagrandad
17-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Then Beat the blunts

From all at West Ham :star:

Southenders
17-02-2014, 10:54 PM
'ALL' at West Ham? You sure? Make sure your grandkids remember the episode that shamed football though. When a team were so desperate to avoid relegation from the gravy train they had to cheat their way to staying up. UTB FTH B)

aussieowl
18-02-2014, 01:25 AM
What a player Bobby Moore was.

Katchouro
18-02-2014, 02:19 AM
Seems the marquee club has drawn the attention of our old c0cker-nee friends from the East End don't ya know. B)

Thought you lot would have more pressing matters on your minds ... like wishing Allardyce lynched and ****ting over a decent little club like Leyton Orient. Wednesday have a reputation around these parts as being free loading scroungers but they're amateurs compared to you pan handling cheats.

And NO, for the last time, I don't want to buy any fruit.

helmut_rooster
18-02-2014, 07:22 AM
'ALL' at West Ham? You sure? Make sure your grandkids remember the episode that shamed football though. When a team were so desperate to avoid relegation from the gravy train they had to cheat their way to staying up. UTB FTH B)

You pigs are the only ones that do.

Southenders
18-02-2014, 08:28 AM
Go on then Helmet, expand on that, let us know every detail of our cheating our way to staying up. Make sure you stick to facts though, there's a good chap B)

helmut_rooster
18-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Go on then Helmet, expand on that, let us know every detail of our cheating our way to staying up. Make sure you stick to facts though, there's a good chap B)

Apologise that was a typo, it was supposed to read, your the only ones that remember that.

But while we're on about cheating, you did cheat against west brom to get a game abandoned to save loosing 3 ***** points against super Megson.

Southenders
18-02-2014, 10:22 AM
Did we? As I said, keep to the facts Helmet. Please show where we actually 'saved losing 3 ***** points against super Megson'.

braggyowl
18-02-2014, 10:56 AM
Then Beat the blunts

Consider it done mate. :)

btw...UP THE HAMMERS...A proper football club.

Bluestripe
18-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Looks like West Ham did something unkind to sheff utd??
...does anyone know what happened :O

...ffs...no-one on here wants to listen to your p*ssing and whinging

Southenders
18-02-2014, 01:50 PM
If that is right BS, then they shouldn't respond should they, particularly if they are factually incorrect, or do you want this forum to be the same as Owlstalk?

helmut_rooster
18-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Did we? As I said, keep to the facts Helmet. Please show where we actually 'saved losing 3 ***** points against super Megson'.

Thought I just had? - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDsjY3uFdE)

braggyowl
18-02-2014, 03:20 PM
It was obvious from that vid that Warnock was lying and Megson was telling the truth...

Sheffield United...Football cheats.

Southenders
18-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Again, for the hard of thinking, where did we actually 'save losing 3 ***** points against super Megson'?

braggyowl
18-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Sheffield United...Cheats of the footballing world.

Southenders
18-02-2014, 03:32 PM
You got it Braggy... but I still don't see how we 'saved 3 ***** points' by cheating. Should we get Banno to explain?

braggyowl
18-02-2014, 04:23 PM
You could always ask him mate but I reckon he just might tell you to ~~~~ off...XD XD

Bluestripe
18-02-2014, 06:15 PM
If that is right BS, then they shouldn't respond should they, particularly if they are factually incorrect, or do you want this forum to be the same as Owlstalk?

You're commenting on a thread posted by a WH fan...who no one invited to post...in which you've raised the matter of the grubby dealings/poor relationship between your clubs.
Guess how much a Wednesday fan might care about that.

Southenders
18-02-2014, 10:38 PM
If you don't care then don't respond B)

Bluestripe
18-02-2014, 11:45 PM
You're repeating yourself.

...just remember...ditch the self indulgent stuff (we were badly done by)

braggyowl
19-02-2014, 12:11 AM
Fckin too true.

braggyowl
19-02-2014, 12:26 AM
See you're logged in again to THE WEDNEDSAY board Katch..Been proper bum licking on the Sheep Shaggers site ant yer.:P

Left you a little message on there btw..

braggyowl
19-02-2014, 12:28 AM
And off he logs! :O

Katchouro
19-02-2014, 12:34 AM
I've always got a kind word to say about the Rams.

Bit of a soft spot for Chezzy and ... you've guessed it ... the Millers as well. ;)

What have the Blades, Millers and Spireites done that you haven't?

Answer; played at the New Wembley. Congrats to Chezzy.

braggyowl
19-02-2014, 12:45 AM
Obvious you've still got that hard on..Did it stop you rolling out of bed?
Get your seat in the pub booked for Wednesday at Wembley...After we've disposed of Charlton it's yet another win against your lot..

You heard it here first Katch...And no more disappearing acts.

Oh. btw Forest are a much better team than Derby..What do you reckon..

braggyowl
19-02-2014, 01:05 AM
Just to add..Your post on the Derby board about The Wednesday legend Carlton Parlmer..

You did it again...

You listened to Wednesday live on Radio Sheff...

Get a life mate...Wednesday will still be here when you're gone...

Accept it and move on.

WAWAW ;)

braggyowl
19-02-2014, 01:20 AM
Oh and just to add again...Preferred the old Wembley mi sen...

Especially in 93'...

;)

It really should have been 10-1...;)

THE WEDNESDAY...1867

WE WERE HERE FIRST...F...OFF...;)

18B89
19-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Then Beat the blunts

btw...UP THE HAMMERS...A proper football club.[/quote]

Do you want to take you're knob out of his **** yet ?

Three games in less than a week, come the Charlton game, you're trotters will be tired.

Rotherhamowl10
19-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Just to add..Your post on the Derby board about The Wednesday legend Carlton Parlmer..

You did it again...

Accept it and move on.

WAWAW ;)

ohhh dear, cant believe Katch had the radio glued to his ear again with his pants around his ankles cheering on Derby.

Here he is when the goal went in
http://i57.tinypic.com/28v60k9.png

braggyowl
19-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Then Beat the blunts

btw...UP THE HAMMERS...A proper football club.[/quote]

Do you want to take you're knob out of his **** yet ?

Three games in less than a week, come the Charlton game, you're trotters will be tired.[/quote]

Doesn't matter how tired we are...If we can put six past Leeds, do the double over Reading and beat Leicester...I'm sure we can get past Charlton then beat a lowly League one side to take us on to Wembley...Bring it on! ;)

braggyowl
19-02-2014, 03:20 PM

You did it again...

Accept it and move on.

WAWAW ;)

ohhh dear, cant believe Katch had the radio glued to his ear again with his pants around his ankles cheering on Derby.

http://i57.tinypic.com/28v60k9.png[/quote]

XD XD XD XD XD XD

blades58
19-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Then Beat the blunts

Kin ell!

No one gives a flying regards what the man from West Ham Olympic says

The club that had history, tradition and heritage gone in the blink of an eye to go and play in an athletics track lmao XD

As big Sam loves his hoofball, I suppose it doesn't make much difference where you play. May as we'll be Twickenham

Oh and fkin hammer em Saints, :)

braggyowl
19-02-2014, 03:30 PM
At least it's not an old decrepit rust bucket though eh 58...:O

braggyowl
19-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Just had a look on your board 58..The replies to some of the posts are shocking...You really do have some horrible posters on there..The stuff they come out with is pure hatred..Feel sorry for em in a way. They're not on a wind up neither, they really mean it..Horrrible people..:/

blades58
19-02-2014, 04:37 PM
Just had a look on your board 58..The replies to some of the posts are shocking...You really do have some horrible posters on there..The stuff they come out with is pure hatred..Feel sorry for em in a way. They're not on a wind up neither, they really mean it..Horrrible people..:/

Each to their own Braggy

All I will add is that I don't get personal with posters. I don't like it done to me so won't do it to others

"Trying" to take the p1ss out of the post is fair game tho :)

braggyowl
19-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Fair enough 58 but you can tell the good un's from the keyboard warrior bad un's...The nastiness sometimes is just bitter hatred...

Like I said, feel sorry for em in a way.

Anyway you fcker are we gonna get this game of ours on or what!!!! >:)

XD XD XD XD XD

braggyowl
19-02-2014, 05:18 PM
hahaha Just had another look...One of your fans reckons he was putting the bins out last night and heard the Derby fans singing (he lives three miles away from our place)..Yet reckons he hasn't heard us sing for ten years...XD XD XD

Yeah right mate.

So a couple of seasons back when we played Wycombe in front of 38,000 fans (Wycombe bringing about 500 in the corner) he never heard owt...XD XD XD XD

Yet another made up piggy story...XD XD

Katchouro
19-02-2014, 11:47 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/28v60k9.png

To be fair ... you're not far off. XD Listened to it with one of your lot, who ironically went very sheepish when Bam-Bam scored.

I've got better hair that the fella in the pic though. ;)

Rotherhamowl10
20-02-2014, 09:32 AM
hahaha Just had another look...One of your fans reckons he was putting the bins out last night and heard the Derby fans singing (he lives three miles away from our place)..Yet reckons he hasn't heard us sing for ten years...XD XD XD

Yeah right mate.

So a couple of seasons back when we played Wycombe in front of 38,000 fans (Wycombe bringing about 500 in the corner) he never heard owt...XD XD XD XD

Yet another made up piggy story...XD XD

Another legendary blades myth XD XD XD

What's the user called Braggy?

braggyowl
20-02-2014, 10:48 AM
ecco1889 Roth on the "Hypocritical Pigs" thread...

helmut_rooster
20-02-2014, 10:54 AM

You did it again...

Accept it and move on.

WAWAW ;)

http://i57.tinypic.com/28v60k9.png[/quote]

Cannot possible be Katch, this guys not wearing lipstick >:)

EDIT: It actually looks like Raven Jet Bryne XD

braggyowl
20-02-2014, 11:03 AM
XD XD XD XD

That's it...Raven is actually Katch...

Come on Katch tell us why you smeared sh!t all over yourself that time...XD XD