PDA

View Full Version : 16 game season

champions7980
18-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Well I guess this it it - a defining mini season where King Billy is where he wanted to be - Can we get over the line? -- judging our performance in the latter end of the blade game then No - -However perhaps it is fate that that is now past and the next three games will prove what NFFC is all about this season. And before anyone jumps on me to say what about the injuries we have I say Are we serious re Promotion -We have more than enough in the tank to beat Fester who I Believe have had 12th man on there side this season LADY LUCK and if a potential second spot by Sat night is not inspirational enough then I wonder if we are that serious. Yes I know these games perhaps overall will not define the end result but the scenario of losing to Burnley would give them a unsurmountable edge over us. And Fester are still within range.
I predict 2-1 tomo
1-2 sat
2-0 home win against wigan

Yes I believe we will get over the line and the worst senario is that good gain

Romanis
18-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Do we play Wigan or Barnsley next after these 2?

tricky1972
18-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Do we play Wigan or Barnsley next after these 2?

Leicester
Burnley - on Sat
Wigan - Sat 1/3
Barnsley - Sat 8/3

So after this week, we have a few weeks with only 1 game a week. That could help us bed in any loan signings we bring in this/ next week - 93 days to the end of the championship season, is tomorrow, I believe.

trentendscott
18-02-2014, 03:46 PM
Looking at the remaining fixtures of the top 5 teams 2nd position really is Derby's to lose.

essexred52
18-02-2014, 04:06 PM
I agree Scott, these next 3 games will be a real test

2-2 draw v Leicester
1-1 draw at Burnley
2 nil win against Wigan

I'll be happy with that

dazzared60
19-02-2014, 04:42 PM
I agree Scott, these next 3 games will be a real test

2-2 draw v Leicester
1-1 draw at Burnley