PDA

View Full Version : Next two games to define our season

trentendscott
18-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Fail to get 4 points from our next two games not only will our top 2 hopes be over but I also think our top 6 position will be becoming under threat. Injuries haven't helped but many games this season where we've had pretty much a fully fit squad we've thrown games away. I think its also time to tell players with little niggles to man up a little its a mans game darlings.

tricky1972
18-02-2014, 02:49 PM
Fail to get 4 points from our next two games not only will our top 2 hopes be over but I also think our top 6 position will be becoming under threat. Injuries haven't helped but many games this season where we've had pretty much a fully fit squad we've thrown games away. I think its also time to tell players with little niggles to man up a little its a mans game darlings.

Can you talk us through the MANY games we've thrown away?

Trickytreesreds
18-02-2014, 02:49 PM

For once Scott I am agreeing with you.
For that very reason, I am asking Jock to give you a temporary ban as you're a complete Jonah. XD XD XD

dcfcdavecov
19-02-2014, 02:00 PM
I'd add the 3rd game with Wigan. Lose all three and you're in trouble to make the play-offs.

Wigan are on form.