PDA

View Full Version : basie

triz
18-02-2014, 05:02 PM
i voted for him to not be allowed back on here, well i take back my vote.you should definitely let him come back. he is spending loads more time on our board now and the boring old ****sucker is doing my head in. pls take him back, he's lonely and taking it out on us.

BigusDikus
18-02-2014, 05:11 PM
No way! You can keep him and turn him into a Ram for all we care. XD

essexred52
18-02-2014, 05:36 PM
I love it, good old basie, not many people can win a verbal battle against him, we miss you basie, Oh Triz btw draw tonight for u guys

triz
18-02-2014, 06:45 PM
hmmm im not too sure about that re basie. I think most people just cant be ****d to engage with him. About the game i think you may be right.

essexred52
18-02-2014, 07:08 PM
Yeah I know, I never really got involved with Basie I just watched and laughed I found it entertaining, however I betted 1-1 tonight with Martin to score 1st, don't let me down Triz :)

triz
18-02-2014, 08:19 PM
The smart money would be on maguire to score one. i thought 1-1 seemed a good bet but we have started poorly.

Romanis
18-02-2014, 08:48 PM
i voted for him to not be allowed back on here, well i take back my vote.you should definitely let him come back. he is spending loads more time on our board now and the boring old ****sucker is doing my head in. pls take him back, he's lonely and taking it out on us.

Don't worry I gather he's spreading the love around. You can say he's now a Rampie.
XD

Romanis
18-02-2014, 09:31 PM
I love it, good old basie, not many people can win a verbal battle against him

But of course. No one can win an argument with him.

After all it's said never argue with a fool, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. ;D