PDA

View Full Version : Walsall Away

wolves71
18-02-2014, 08:19 PM
Approx 1,200 tickets remaining for the trip to Walsall. Will go on sale from 10am tomorrow (Weds) to STH's with 1,000 Loyalty Points via all channels.

I'd get in there quick if you haven't got one already. - view external link (http://twitter.com/OfficialWolves)

Evewolf65
18-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Approx 1,200 tickets remaining for the trip to Walsall. Will go on sale from 10am tomorrow (Weds) to STH's with 1,000 Loyalty Points via all channels.

I'd get in there quick if you haven't got one already.

I must admit I didn't think we'd still be in with a chance of getting tix to this a couple of weeks back but after an inauspicious start we're gonna do most of the away's til the end of the season by the look of it!B) B)

Ps nobody got any spare Brentford tickets??

wolves71
18-02-2014, 08:32 PM

I must admit I didn't think we'd still be in with a chance of getting tix to this a couple of weeks back but after an inauspicious start we're gonna do most of the away's til the end of the season by the look of it!B) B)

Ps nobody got any spare Brentford tickets??[/quote]

Only have my own unfortunately, going back to your first point, loyalty points will come into play more towards the business end of the season.

Evewolf65
18-02-2014, 08:49 PM

Only have my own unfortunately, going back to your first point, loyalty points will come into play more towards the business end of the season.[/quote]

Ah nay worries I've got Swindon, Worsul, with the points we've got we should get Blunt's tix and MK looks like a no brainer so que, sera, sera!!B)

wolves71
18-02-2014, 08:53 PM

Only have my own unfortunately, going back to your first point, loyalty points will come into play more towards the business end of the season.[/quote]

Ah nay worries I've got Swindon, Worsul, with the points we've got we should get Blunt's tix and MK looks like a no brainer so que, sera, sera

wolves71
19-02-2014, 04:06 PM
The remaining 359 as of three hours ago won't last long. Good to see them go so quickly :) - view external link (http://twitter.com/OfficialWolves)

Evewolf65
19-02-2014, 05:39 PM
The remaining 359 as of three hours ago won't last long. Good to see them go so quickly :)

Less than a hundred left at close of business today, same source.

wolves71
19-02-2014, 05:48 PM
The remaining 359 as of three hours ago won't last long. Good to see them go so quickly :)

Less than a hundred left at close of business today, same source.[/quote]

A mad scramble for the remaining tickets now

ADP22
19-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Evewolf, what you and Josh planning for this one with regards to boozer!

Evewolf65
19-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Evewolf, what you and Josh planning for this one with regards to boozer!

Tricky there ain't a lot round The Bescot is there other than the Sadlers club and the King George!:s I shall have to give this some thought maybe have to find a watering hole further out.

Evewolf65
20-02-2014, 01:05 PM
Sold Out!!

Evewolf65
23-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Andy have found a decent sucker! slightly out of Bescot Cresent but welcoming all the same.
Few slurps and in like!! See Ya next Saturday with the details hopefully!!

wolves71
25-02-2014, 05:50 PM
It looks like this game is heading for a sell out. Around 500 tickets remaining. - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/oxm6hof)

Dudleywolf
25-02-2014, 06:17 PM
If Wolves fans are desperate to go to this game for about A?34 they can, just need to buy a discounted crewe ticket as well !

Asking for trouble from a greedy club, they are basically saying we wont stop Wolves fans going into home areas, just charge em more !