PDA

View Full Version : 'Well TV

dazlhigh
20-02-2014, 08:16 PM
A year with 'Well TV comes with 'Well Society membership. The trouble is that I can't get on it. I put in my code, to no avail. The folks at the Fir Park office have been as helpful as possible, but they don't actually run the show. They gave me contact details for the server, but I got no reply to my e-mail.
In all honesty this isn't life or death, but I'd like to get what I paid for!
Anybody got any ideas?

steviex
20-02-2014, 10:08 PM
A year with 'Well TV comes with 'Well Society membership. The trouble is that I can't get on it. I put in my code, to no avail. The folks at the Fir Park office have been as helpful as possible, but they don't actually run the show. They gave me contact details for the server, but I got no reply to my e-mail.
In all honesty this isn't life or death, but I'd like to get what I paid for!
Anybody got any ideas?

Cancel your subs and tell the club the service is cack. Its not good enough for them to pass details for you to chase up. The company provide a service for MFC and they need to engage with the folk they give the contract too.

sieb1886
20-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Sounds like an email to L Dempster is required on this one ... it'll give her the chance to engage with a fan !

KMCAA
21-02-2014, 09:03 AM
Daz are you sure its an ongoing deal?, i only got it my first year free from the well society then my code expired, had to buy it again this year.

Dorset_Steelman
21-02-2014, 11:29 AM
I dont have a voucher, but subscribe monthly. I did have a problem a little while back, where i could not log in. I rectified this by resetting my browser( Clear cache, clear username+ passwords etc). I dont know if you have been advised already, but you could try the help button on the home screen, it might help.