PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Dougie - name 1 good quality

tramsleeper
21-02-2014, 12:03 PM
I am issuing a challenge to those Bolton fans that somehow believe that we are going the right way with DF and he will ultimately turned it all around.

So the challenge is simple - just me 1, yes just 1, positive quality that DF brings to the job of BWFC manager.

Thanks T.

eric1953
21-02-2014, 12:25 PM
None. But i'll some negatives.

Inconsistency of selection.

Negative tactics, which mean that when we go into the lead, he instructs the team to defend. Which they cant.

We will never see any attractive football, due to the above negativity.

Every other manager has more tactical acumen.

He, Gartside and Coyle before them have ruined a perfectly reasonable football club.

Disgraceful.

gallopingchip
21-02-2014, 12:48 PM
Nope I cannot think of one positive thing to say about the guy. On the negatives well it's my lunch time and I'm struggling for time but here goes. DF keeps saying he wants to work with the kids, well get a job in a School Dougie. No young players coming through or being given a chance.
We are in the same position now as to when he took over. Managers that took over other championship clubs around the same time, Dyche, Billy Davies, Mick McCarthy all are doing much better than our Dougie and with lesser playing squads I'd say. Strangely he was confident last season when in this position in the league that we weren't in a relegation fight. Now a year later he's saying we are in a relegation fight, this after he has put his stamp on the team, curious that one don't you think Dougie.
He's knocked all hope out of my match day experience due to his negative tactics.
Brings players in when they clearly aren't needed, Trotter and Mason twice but ignores areas of the team where we are short,

leebwfc
21-02-2014, 03:05 PM
really is sad that we cant think of anything!

The most annoying thing for me is that we keep hearing from Freedman how things will turn and how unlucky we have been in games when we AL know that we haven't been unlucky (we have been sh1te) and there doesnt seem ANY sign of things turning around when we go into every game with the same non working tactics and team.

Definition of madness!!!

Whatsmore
21-02-2014, 04:48 PM
there is one good thing stareing us all in the face about our dougie and that is he is so inept and incompetent at football management can anyone think of a more useless clown to hopefully bring darkside down?i certainly cant:blue: :blue:

JimmyJazz64
21-02-2014, 06:55 PM
He hasn't appointed any members of his family to the coaching staff unlike a certain previous manager.

There you go. Best I can do!!

JimmyJazz64
21-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Just thought of another.

He's not yet turned on the fans like Megson.

Barrel. Bottom. Scraping. Well, I like a challenge ;D

JimmyJazz64
21-02-2014, 07:21 PM
Here's another.

He doesn't constantly refer to the BARCLAYS Premier League in every sentence unlike Coyle

So he's not negotiated a secret and underhand sponsorship deal with a sh1thouse bank

JimmyJazz64
21-02-2014, 07:22 PM
And...

He's not called Gartside

gallopingchip
21-02-2014, 07:36 PM
On that theme Jimmy, we haven't gone toe to toe with any team because we aren't capable and so we've had to keep taking the medicine week in, week out.

campo21
21-02-2014, 11:19 PM
None. But i'll some negatives.

Inconsistency of selection.

Negative tactics, which mean that when we go into the lead, he instructs the team to defend. Which they cant.

We will never see any attractive football, due to the above negativity.

Every other manager has more tactical acumen.

He, Gartside and Coyle before them have ruined a perfectly reasonable football club.

Disgraceful.

Well said eric it is a disgrace what Gartside has done to the club and he should hang his head in shame.

campo21
21-02-2014, 11:24 PM
really is sad that we cant think of anything!

The most annoying thing for me is that we keep hearing from Freedman how things will turn and how unlucky we have been in games when we AL know that we haven't been unlucky (we have been sh1te) and there doesnt seem ANY sign of things turning around when we go into every game with the same non working tactics and team.

Definition of madness!!!

I've thought of one my girlfriend says he is the best looking manager we have ever had!:D :D :D

klassnic
22-02-2014, 01:01 AM
Well lads

Poor DF is now getting a real slaughtering.

At the end of the day he was brought in as a manager because he was cheap !

AŁ500k a year !

which is not much when your in the football industry.

Also he was flying high at the time with Crystal palace.

He is a YOUNG INEXPERIENCE

ITS IT NUTTER WHO EMPLOYED HIM

lord_hooray
22-02-2014, 07:19 AM
I thought he was very good at spin last week when he made out that his multi million earning Bolton team put up a brave battling courageous against a Burnley squad who earn about a fifth as much as them. :/ (before we took it on the chin,take it on board and learn from it as Coyle "would have to say"!