PDA

View Full Version : Leyton Orient v Wolves

wolves71
21-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Live on sky sports with a 12.15pm kick off on Monday April 21. - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/q6rk22p)

WOODLANDSWOLF
21-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Live on sky sports with a 12.15pm kick off on Monday April 21.

That's good news because I guess it means I will be able to stream the game. :)

Woking88
21-02-2014, 03:28 PM
I was planning on going to that one. I have even made sure that I am not working. I have never been to Brisbane Road, but stacked up against watching it in the pub or around my mate's house, my visit to Orient will have to wait a bit longer!

Evewolf65
21-02-2014, 03:31 PM

Oh great a nice early train journey into London on an Easter Monday then, still gotta be done!XD

wolves71
21-02-2014, 03:42 PM

That's good news because I guess it means I will be able to stream the game. :)[/quote]

You should be ok finding a stream for the game, hopefully i will be able to get a ticket for the game.

Evewolf65
21-02-2014, 03:49 PM

That's good news because I guess it means I will be able to stream the game. :)[/quote]

You should be ok finding a stream for the game, hopefully i will be able to get a ticket for the game.[/quote]

I would of thought that maybe now its an early kick off on TV and on a BH Monday might of increased the chances of getting Tix?

wolves71
21-02-2014, 05:39 PM

You should be ok finding a stream for the game, hopefully i will be able to get a ticket for the game.[/quote]

I would of thought that maybe now its an early kick off on TV and on a BH Monday might of increased the chances of getting Tix?[/quote]

I would have thought so, some seeing it as saving money with it being on the tele. If we get the same allocation as Brentford did, i don't see you not being able to get one.

Evewolf65
21-02-2014, 07:12 PM

I would of thought that maybe now its an early kick off on TV and on a BH Monday might of increased the chances of getting Tix?[/quote]

I would have thought so, some seeing it as saving money with it being on the tele. If we get the same allocation as Brentford did, i don't see you not being able to get one.[/quote]

That's what I was hoping, taking getting Blades and Mk tickets before that we would have 1070 loyalty points hopefully will be enough to get us in a bit earlier. :s

essexwolf
21-02-2014, 08:57 PM
This should give me a better chance of getting a ticket also, would really like to go to this one.
I have been to Brisbane road once to watch the womens fa cup final between Everton and Arsenal.

wolves71
21-02-2014, 09:05 PM
This should give me a better chance of getting a ticket also, would really like to go to this one.
I have been to Brisbane road once to watch the womens fa cup final between Everton and Arsenal.

I've also only ever been once myself, old fourth division and last game of season. A great day out and on the pitch at the end after winning 2-0.

ADP22
21-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Were booked in the Premier Inn Stratford Sunday to Tuesday, overlooking Olympic Park so shall be a liquid breakfast and steady stroll to the ground!

See you there!