PDA

View Full Version : Scum at Wembley

TurktownAnt
22-02-2014, 12:42 AM
You were there. Why the **** didn't you go for it? Spoke to a scummer at work just after the draw. Beat Hull and its a Wembley game. You've been let down :D

proclaimer
22-02-2014, 12:56 AM
I pick 6 numbers every week and am normally let down. Who can say?

Don't feel let down ... well OK maybe by the all red shirts but other than that everything is fine thanks.

ozzy62
22-02-2014, 01:23 AM
Picked us to get beat long before the line ups were announced.

We had 5 previous cracks at Sunderland in the last 18 months and have failed every time.

Beating the Green Street Gobbers this week at their own hovel will do for me.

TurktownAnt
22-02-2014, 01:49 AM
I've been to two cup finals. It's about as good as it gets for an English football fan. You could quite easily have been there. Maybe have even lifted silverware. You have nothing in the league so why not put a full strength side out against the mackems. You would have killed them. Unbelievable managership. He obviously knows **** all about our rivalry. I would have hated it if you got to Wembley. And you didn't XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

ozzy62
22-02-2014, 03:27 AM
Maybe Poch has never heard of you.

Hardly on our radar arn't you.

As for the rivalry,it's over...we will never play you again.

Get used to it.

Grannie64
22-02-2014, 07:01 AM
More midnight Lambrini enduce ramblings from Goose town insect, it was shame amd it wasn't that weak of a team,but there can always next year. What have you lot got to look forward too?

CostaBaz
22-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Only been to two cup finals, Ant? Part timer.

I've been to four, with Saints. And I missed the Paintpot Trophy.

Pentridge
22-02-2014, 10:15 AM
I've been to three.

I'm sure one of them will come on here and blab on about five times to Wembley in two years or whatever...

*YAAAAAWN*

proclaimer
22-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Only been to two cup finals, Ant? Part timer.

I've been to four, with Saints. And I missed the Paintpot Trophy.

... I've also seen us play finals at all 3 major venues.

Still, I'm sure their 2 finals makes them massive. >;)

Grannie64
22-02-2014, 10:31 AM
I wonder how many will jump on the Goosepit H&W bandwagon as one of them will be of to Wembley after todays game. Then we will see scum at Wembley, and another day out for them to boast about.

tumbles
22-02-2014, 01:09 PM
You were there. Why the **** didn't you go for it? Spoke to a scummer at work just after the draw. Beat Hull and its a Wembley game. You've been let down :D

Your a week late, our next game is in 2hrs. :zzz:

saintwayne
22-02-2014, 02:23 PM
I've been to two cup finals, they are good but they are not my top two Saints games. In truth we were nowhere near Wembley, it was a 5th round game that's all, we lost fair and square, we move on.

West Ham is all that matters now.

BileysThere
22-02-2014, 05:45 PM
I've been to two cup finals, they are good but they are not my top two Saints games. In truth we were nowhere near Wembley, it was a 5th round game that's all, we lost fair and square, we move on.

Come on Wayne, most saints fans will have seen the FA cup as a real possibility only to be dashed by the tactics of a manager whose heart isn't in it anymore.

TurktownAnt
22-02-2014, 06:28 PM
More midnight Lambrini enduce ramblings from Goose town insect, it was shame amd it wasn't that weak of a team,but there can always next year. What have you lot got to look forward too?

I'm looking forward to going back to Wembley for a cup final next month as it happens.

BileysThere
22-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Have a great day Ant, my hopes were for the Hawks but really it's a win win situation. :D
Hopefully any saints living in the area will travel too and help make it a fantastic day out for Gosport and South Hants.

Brockley_Jack
22-02-2014, 07:21 PM
I'm not at all surprised that you mugs are happy to lend your support to a club that cheated to get where they are and don't deserve to be. Leopards. Spots.

No morals, you lot.

BileysThere
22-02-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm not at all surprised that you mugs are happy to lend your support to a club that cheated to get where they are and don't deserve to be. Leopards. Spots.

No morals, you lot.

So you will give Wembley a miss

Again

TurktownAnt
23-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Have a great day Ant, my hopes were for the Hawks but really it's a win win situation. :D
Hopefully any saints living in the area will travel too and help make it a fantastic day out for Gosport and South Hants.

cheers biley. Appreciate it. Win or lose, we'll certainly enjoy it. I hear that lot are up north London on the same day. Perhaps we can travel up together [!]55357;[!]56841;

saintwayne
23-02-2014, 12:59 AM

Come on Wayne, most saints fans will have seen the FA cup as a real possibility only to be dashed by the tactics of a manager whose heart isn't in it anymore.[/quote]

Maybe they did, I didn't.

Anyway why would Saints fans want to go and support the non-league Skates at Wembley?!

proclaimer
23-02-2014, 10:45 AM
All this concern for us from the few is really quite heart-warming. They seem more worked up by it than most Saints fans. Bless.

BileysThere
23-02-2014, 06:38 PM

Come on Wayne, most saints fans will have seen the FA cup as a real possibility only to be dashed by the tactics of a manager whose heart isn't in it anymore.[/quote]

Maybe they did, I didn't.

Anyway why would Saints fans want to go and support the non-league Skates at Wembley?![/quote]

Well some of the posters here think saints fan base is extending into the po postcode in great numbers, apparently gunwharf is a sea of red and white.
I just thought that regardless of their loyalties they might support a local non lg team.

hughjampton
25-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Why wouldn't you go to Wembley to support a local Hampshire team? I watched AFC Totton beat Gosport 4-1 in the early rounds of the vase a few years back and went to the final. Great day out and clearly the biggest day in the clubs history and of the players careers.
Baaaaaaa Rockley. Cheated ? Can you elaborate ? I'm aware of a disputed bill for a photocopier which has all been cleared up but I'm sure you will enlighten us all.

saintwayne
25-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Why wouldn't you go to Wembley to support a local Hampshire team?

Because Gospit are basically a non-league P*rtsmouth.

I'm sure there were many Saints fans at Wembley supporting Totton, and there will be plenty of Skates supporting Gosport.

hughjampton
25-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Gotcha. So if Cowes Utd or New Forest Rovers got to the final against Northern Monkies FC we could all go together?
I feel like a right knob end shouting for Totton now. Truro had some Millionaire bank rolling them so was rooting for the underdog. Plus I saw them beat Gosport.
Thank f*ck they got hammered.
Cheats Baaaaaa Rockley ?

ozzy62
26-02-2014, 02:43 AM
Gosport don't bother me at all.

Hope all their true supporters have a great day at Wembley.

TurktownAnt
27-02-2014, 11:44 PM
Why wouldn't you go to Wembley to support a local Hampshire team?

Because Gospit are basically a non-league P*rtsmouth.

I'm sure there were many Saints fans at Wembley supporting Totton, and there will be plenty of Skates supporting Gosport.[/quote]

We are as one you Totton knob. Gosport are Pompey. But couldn't you let your scum allegiance go and come and support the Hog team???? You'd have a chance at seein' wot Wemberley is loike XD XD XD

TurktownAnt
27-02-2014, 11:54 PM

Ozzy. That puts you on one scale up on my scum likeability scale. You're now minus 5 moosh.

ozzy62
01-03-2014, 02:24 AM

Ozzy. That puts you on one scale up on my scum likeability scale. You're now minus 5 moosh.[/quote]

WTF only minus 5.Should be more but I can live with that as long as it doesn't get any higher.

I've always had respect for supporters of grass roots footy and I've seen you post before about Gosport games.

So enjoy the day out and good luck.

Normal abuse will resume next time.:heart:

Brockley_Jack
01-03-2014, 07:37 AM

Ozzy. That puts you on one scale up on my scum likeability scale. You're now minus 5 moosh.[/quote]

WTF only minus 5.Should be more but I can live with that as long as it doesn't get any higher.

I've always had respect for supporters of grass roots footy and I've seen you post before about Gosport games.

Normal abuse will resume next time.:heart:[/quote]

The inebriated one seems to have turned forum police! XD

BileysThere
01-03-2014, 08:38 PM

Normal abuse will resume next time.:heart:[/quote]

The inebriated one seems to have turned forum police! XD[/quote]

Hopefully he won't cry like some others.