PDA

View Full Version : chris moyles..

durhamblue
22-02-2014, 07:45 AM
if its not bad enough he's a fat talentless Leeds supporting slob he's presented himself as a second hand car salesman in a tax avoidance scheme

the mans a disgrace - view external link (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/chris-moyles-apologises-for-1million-tax-scheme-during-which-he-claimed-to-be-second)

mwtk1
23-02-2014, 01:32 AM
talentless????

FFS durham were's your sense of humour the man's an absolute LEGEND!! him and his sidekick comedy dave

they both need to get there ass's back on the radio, put a smile on my face for many many years..top bloke

sum_baynton
23-02-2014, 06:06 AM
If you think Chris Moyles is a "LEGEND!" it's probably time to have a Lang hard think.

Barrysiddal
23-02-2014, 08:54 AM
If anyone thinks Chris moyles is funny then they probably think the same about James Cordon.but Cordon isn't funny and neither is moyles.in fact James Cordon is about as funny as Dave Lee Travis and Freddie Starr(fish) and as fat and if anyone thinks they are funny then you probably watch Deal Or No Deal while dyeing your beard to look more attractive to the kids.

Nevermore666
23-02-2014, 06:25 PM
I hate to agree with Durham but he's spot on with this, moyles is a fat unfunny useless prick. As for Corden, the fat unfunny useless prick also, he spoiled my enjoyment of 8/10 cats does countdown with his presence on Friday night.

mwtk1
24-02-2014, 02:50 AM
not only do you lot have no sense of humour your also shallow minded, picking on people because of there weight, shame on you all

oh and have any of you seen moyles lately? not exactly fat anymore!