PDA

View Full Version : Hello boys and girls

GreasyChipBeattie
22-02-2014, 08:56 AM
Not been on here for ages, but with the chance of beating you in the quarter final coming up (I say chance because you'll more than likely lose to Charlton) I didn't want to be accused of only 'appearing' because we've beaten you.

Happy to take any abuse, criticisms or insults for mentioning what, in reality, you already know will be the outcome, but please don't accuse me of 'coming out of the woodwork' shortly after we whip your behinds (assuming you somehow scrape a result on Monday)

So for now, tatty bye. I'll be back to collect my load of 'Fair play GCB, you called it right' comments in a couple of weeks or so.

If, for any reason, you don't here from me after the game, it will be because I've had my lap top nicked or my phone cut off or summat.

Love to all x

banno
22-02-2014, 10:26 AM
the winner of us v charlton decides who goes through to the semi's, its as simple as that porky!

GreasyChipBeattie
22-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Charlton it is then :-)

bannister
22-02-2014, 11:46 AM
probably.
i've already predicted that charlton will turn us both over like they did in our promotion year

Owler
22-02-2014, 07:57 PM
I predicted 3 away wins on fixed odds coupon today so while I'm on form I predict we'll beat Charlton by an odd goal, draw 1-1 at Bramall lane then win 2-0 in replay at S6.