PDA

View Full Version : So, what does Mr

blades58
22-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Gray do today?

With a very important quarter final place up for grabs in a little over 48 hours after the Huddersfield game, what does Mr Gray do in terms of team selection?

Does he rest some of the first teamers and save them for Monday, taking the decision you aint going down regardless? Or does he play his strongest team knowing that league status far outweighs a great day out against your better neighbours?

Personally, I don't think it'll make a blind bit of difference as you'll lose em both XD :)

Only kidding. Think he'll rest a couple today and try a balancing act, shut up shop and go try and nick a draw. Sometimes it works, sometimes it goes t1ts up

I'd like to wish you the best of luck, but you all know I'd be lying so f'k it :P

Edit: wtf happened to the thread title :O

banno
22-02-2014, 10:24 AM
we're sheffield WEDNESDAY, we'll do what we want.
now off ckuf porky to some other lower league team that gives a 5h1t what you think

Tawnyowl24
22-02-2014, 10:43 AM
I wouldn't get too exited about this cup run 58, we all know
it's going to end in tears for both teams.
Best possible scenario is a semi-final day out but losing at the same time.
Give me championship survival any day.
I'd rather beat Hudds than Charlton.

GreasyChipBeattie
22-02-2014, 11:24 AM

Yep, but if you do manage to scrape a win on Monday TO24, one of us will be crying many more tears than the other ;-)

Tawnyowl24
22-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Too true me owd.

blades58
22-02-2014, 11:45 AM
now off ckuf porky to some other lower league team that gives a 5h1t what you think

no need to get face on banno just cos your tempting fate thread well er tempted fate :)

banno
22-02-2014, 11:49 AM

no need to get face on banno just cos your tempting fate thread well er tempted fate :)[/quote]

tempting fete thread?
face on?

blades58
22-02-2014, 11:49 AM

As you say TO, league more important for me too.

Cup just a pleasant distraction

braggyowl
22-02-2014, 06:51 PM
Gray do today?

With a very important quarter final place up for grabs in a little over 48 hours after the Huddersfield game, what does Mr Gray do in terms of team selection?

Does he rest some of the first teamers and save them for Monday, taking the decision you aint going down regardless? Or does he play his strongest team knowing that league status far outweighs a great day out against your better neighbours?

Personally, I don't think it'll make a blind bit of difference as you'll lose em both XD :)

Only kidding. Think he'll rest a couple today and try a balancing act, shut up shop and go try and nick a draw. Sometimes it works, sometimes it goes t1ts up

I'd like to wish you the best of luck, but you all know I'd be lying so f'k it :P

Edit: wtf happened to the thread title :O

Yep...Four players rested and a nice little away win 58...

Owt else?

;)

Owler
22-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Nice bit of squad rotation that worked well today.

Taken us 20 minutes to get into game but once we did we was by far better team.

A few outstanding performances, Helan, Llera and Hutchinson stood out most for me.

blades58
24-02-2014, 10:30 PM

A few outstanding performances, Helan, Llera and Hutchinson stood out most for me.

Perhaps not so well tonight tho! :O :)

Shame really as some on porktalk thought you had a bye in the next round, arrogant f'kers

helmut_rooster
25-02-2014, 06:12 AM

Perhaps not so well tonight tho! :O :)

Shame really as some on porktalk thought you had a bye in the next round, arrogant f'kers[/quote]

Bet you wish we had, but saying that they'll be some crackling ticket offers for the Charlton game now.