PDA

View Full Version : Worzels at Crawley

OhWell
22-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Why didn't you go for it? Spoke to a Worzel at work. He felt badly let down. You could have been up there in Division 3 with your local rivals Crawley next season.

tumbles
22-02-2014, 01:11 PM
Why didn't you go for it? Spoke to a Worzel at work. He felt badly let down. You could have been up there in Division 3 with your local rivals Crawley next season.

XD XD XD XD XD

Brockley_Jack
22-02-2014, 02:17 PM
XD

Good darts!

(Now I know which poster you used to be. Penny's dropped!)

saintwayne
22-02-2014, 02:19 PM
There's only one person who I've heard call the Skates worzels, that's the giveaway. ;D

OhWell
23-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Portsmouth's third team?

I wouldn't mind losing 1 - 5 away ...
... if I knew that Pompey were the type of team to stuff their opponents in the weeks to come by the same score. But this season we haven't scored more than 3 in any match, so why are we so poor when we are supposed to be "improving" our defence week by week?

They all look a load of amateurs - sorry, I do amateurs a disservice - amateurs pride themselves in doing very well in their chosen sports. This lot of players have NO PRIDE WHATSOEVER in their own skills and performance as a team, nor in their ability to work with other sections of the team when they fall behind.

They also have very little skill and very big mouths. Remember, talk is CHEAP, and they are costing us dear!.

Ditch the lot, and start over.

I do not want to hear how so and so could be the answer (if only he switches his brain on in time), or if somebody has a bike/4WD called Sioux, or these or those players are sitting on their a***s playing mind-dimin

Grannie64
23-02-2014, 11:08 AM
I've got every faith that we're gonna survive, but just imagine if we don't and we go down on the last day, 16,000 angry blues running at you :s

Thought this one shows the nature of the Portsmath mentality if it goes to the last game will they actually increase there attendances????

BilltheCat
23-02-2014, 05:26 PM
increase there attendances????

Seriously?

Grannie64
23-02-2014, 06:35 PM

Seriously?[/quote]

As an alleged educator surely even you must surely work out attendances of around 15000 include away supporters. And with current performances it will not be going up so were these extra "fans" will come from is questionable, though no doubt if the worst comes to worst you probably join in wreaking havoc along Goldsmith Avenue and Fratton Road.
So yes seriously...

BileysThere
23-02-2014, 07:05 PM
XD

Good darts!

Easy isn't it? Does this mean branless,dwease and pony have all gone too?
I must admit i thought pepe was in the mix as well,maybe it's just the 'two' of them now?

BileysThere
23-02-2014, 07:07 PM

Seriously?[/quote]

As an alleged educator surely even you must surely work out attendances of around 15000 include away supporters. And with current performances it will not be going up so were these extra "fans" will come from is questionable, though no doubt if the worst comes to worst you probably join in wreaking havoc along Goldsmith Avenue and Fratton Road.
So yes seriously...[/quote]

I think you just had a whoosh. :D

chiswickmart
24-02-2014, 09:29 AM
XD

Good darts!

Was only ever going to be one of 2.

Is the new moniker a reference to Fleetwood Mac or just a resigned laissez faire attitude that sums up the very existence of Scum FC?